jungkook

You palm the keys to your cousin's apartment, giggling about your surprise visit. After moving in, your now independent cousin, Taehyung, gave you the spare keys if you ever needed a place to crash. You've never needed them until now.

The door swings open, allowing you to stick your head around the corner. A rough hand grabs you, pinning you against the wall. You shriek in fear as their hand slams above your head, the other resting rather intimidatingly on your neck.

"Who the hell are you?"

You choke out incoherent sounds, none of it making sense to the man in front of you.

"Speak up! You here to murder me or something."

You manage to push him off for a bit.

"I'm not here to murder you, ju-"

He slams you against the wall again, his breath fanning against your cheek. His chest pushes up right against yours, eyes trained on you. Although it isn't the right moment, you realise how hot this guy that isn't your cousin is.

"Jungkook! Let her go!"

The guy named Jungkook immediately jumps off you at the sound of Taehyung.

"Hyung! Uh, she tried to m-murder me."

Taehyung helps you, checking you for any bruises or cuts.

"Dude! It's Y/N, my cousin. The one I told you about."

You cough while waving at him. He blushes, beginning to apologise shyly. You tell him it's fine.

"Actually, where did you learn to do that? It was damn impressive."

He offers you a bunny smile and proceeds to recount his time at martial arts.

"Jeez, you two stop flirting. Pizza is getting cold."