jungkook

He believes that each of us deserve a chance at love and he knows it sound silly that there's someone out there for everyone but he believes in love.

Now, he knows some say there's no such thing as true love, that it all ends in heartbreak and pain, but he thinks that's the beauty of it. To have something so perfect for such a short while, and then for it to disappear into nothing. It's an endless loop, never ending, always on the move. You never know where it will take you. That's the thing about love, it's so beautiful and mysterious and magical.

He believes we all deserve a chance at love, because we all deserve something magical. And for him, his magic started at a simple coffee shop down the road from school.

When he looked at you, it was as if every ounce of breath was taken from your lungs, floating into the air like midnight smoke. Every time he kissed you, it felt like the world stopped, leaving just the two of us to wander the earth together. Every time he held your face between his hands, it felt like he was untying all of your knots. Holding you for eternity in the arms you've grown so accustomed to.

This is what falling in love was like, a story you never wanted to end. For so long you had longed for it, and now you can't bare to lose it - lose this thing that makes you feel so complete.