namjoon

sorry if this is all sad and stuff...i'm just feeling a bit down and wish someone could do this for me but we all aren't that lucky :/

"Sometimes I wish I could just fall asleep and never wake up."

You pull your lollipop out of your mouth to stare at your best friend with your mouth open as he continues to work on his maths as if he didn't just say that. You throw your lollipop in the bin and place your hand on top of his, rubbing your thumb over his soft skin.

"Joonie...."

He chuckles sadly, wiping at his eyes. You immediately stand, dragging your chair across the floor until its next to his. He doesn't protest when you hug him from behind, pressing your cheek into his back.

You've noticed that Namjoon has been having a hard time lately. He's always bailing out on time with you, feeling unmotivated and putting himself down. You've been trying your hardest to stay by his side but it feels like he's miles away, even if he's right next to you.

"Joonie, I'm here. Just talk to me."

He sighs, turning in his seat so his face is buried in your shoulder.

"I-I'm a loser, Y/N. N-n-not good at anything... I deserve to die."

You immediately pull away from the hug and wipe away his tears, hastily kissing him on the lips. He doesn't respond when you break away, instead allowing his fingers to brush against his lips.

"You deserve everything, Joonie. Everything in the goddamn world and I'll give it to you if I have to." He smiles weakly at you, bringing you in for another hug.