hoseok

happy new year to you all, would've done this yesterday but i came home at like three so i'm dead tired. pls enjoy!

The party is in full swing, the crowd pressed up against each other in a moving ball of sweat and hormones. You can't complain though, considering it was Hoseok's idea to host the party this year.

You stand in the corner, watching as the clock ticks closer to twelve. Hoseok stands across the room, rubbing his head before walking up the stairs and disappearing. You furrow your brows together in concern, following after him.

By the time you reach the top of the stairs, people have begun to make their to the centre of the living room for the countdown. You curse under your breath and hastily begin to open doors to see if he could be behind one.

He isn't but you have a feeling you know where he is anyway.

You sprint to his room, swinging the window in there open. Listening to the start of the countdown, you bite your lip and jump out on the balcony, grabbing onto the ladder as you climb.

"8! 7! 6!"

You scramble to the top, out of breath but ready. Hoseok stands in the cool, eyes closed and head slightly tilted back as the breeze runs over his face.

"5! 4! 3! 2!"

You run up to him, spinning him before he can utter a word to you. It hits one so you mesh your lips with his, the fireworks your background to this lovely moment. His hands find your waist, using it to pull you closer to him.

You pull off for air, blushing and smiling like a freak.

"Happy new year, Hobi-ah."