jungkook

Being you has never been easy.

Your walk down the rows of seats in the classroom wasn't as easy as you thought it would be. In a split second, you had tripped over nothing but thin air and landed on the lap of Jeon Jungkook himself.

"Oh shoot, I'm so sorry." He chuckles awkwardly at your flustered reaction, leaning back in his seat.

"You know, I don't mind this." You stare at him in shock, mind still comprehending his incredulous statement. Still unashamed of himself, the jerk has the nerve to wink at you. Of course, your reaction is exactly the one he wants; a sweet blush and fumbling over your words.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, I won't think too much about this." The underlying message in his sentence makes you choke, thanking him in between gasps of air when he pats your back in concern.

"Fuck you, Jungkook." He sends you another wink, running his fingers through his hair.

"I know you want to, babe." You roll your eyes, crossing your arms over your chest. He chuckles, the action vibrating through you. That's when you realise that you are still on his lap. Jumping up with a squeak, you apologise and move to your seat, groaning when a hand latches onto your wrist.

Jungkook smiles innocently, pointing at his lap.

"I do believe that this is your seat now." He pulls you down before you can protest, digging his face into your back.