BTS

got the idea in the car, cried while writing it...enjoy! please listen to ruelle- live like legends. may have to listen to it a few times, sorry

JIMIN

When it rains, it pours

hate colours the soul. it spreads through the entire system, shutting down all other feelings, and becoming central to the life and intent of the person. the object of hate may or may not be present, but the imagined words and hostile actions against the hated one can dominate at times. he's never liked himself. his smile doesn't reach his eyes as he studies himself in the mirror, bringing himself down by picking on every flaw. nonetheless, he slips into the bath, mind clouded with negative thoughts. sleep helps me get rid of these stupid voices, his own voice in his head is like an antidote to the pain so he listens, closing his eyes blissfully and ignorantly. as he goes under, he dreams of a world where he is loved and treated with kindness.

hate is the devil's path

TAEHYUNG

There will be blood in the water

in his nights, his father is a monster and in the days, it's the same. there are times he can't tell the nightmare of his reality from the fiction of his nightmares. there are moments his gaze falls on the road that passes his home and follow the cracked and dappled grey to the bend in the road where it twists out of sight. he wonders what would happen if he grabbed his mum and sister and walked down it. mama always told him there was love out there for everyone and he just assumed that his father was it for him; the man who played catch with him outside and always said 'i love you.' now, he knows how two faced a person can be, including himself. on a normal night in his household, both his mum and sister are being yelled and hit at. he doesn't think when his hands grab the broken beer bottle left by the drunk bastard or when he runs through the door, only seeing red. it's only when his sister screams at him to stop does he realise what he's done. tears blur his vision as he runs to the road, finally going to find out what's at the end of it. he'll be back for his two favourite girls when he's sure he won't be of danger to them.