jimin (final)

ok i need opinions. if you guys just click my profile, check out the cover for amaranthine and comment here on whether you like that cover or one of these two

 if you guys just click my profile, check out the cover for amaranthine and comment here on whether you like that cover or one of these two

FINAL OF BAD ANGEL

FINAL OF BAD ANGEL

The guys surrounding him look scared of the swords balanced equally in his hands. Funny because you're more afraid of the dangerous glint in his eyes. No one's leaving without injury.

A bulky looking man charges, eyes set on Jimin. You want to close your eyes and turn but something keeps you hooked. Jimin smirks, twisting on his heel and swinging one of the swords out to his right. It slices through the skin on the man's knee making him crumple to the ground in pain.

You gulp.

More men charge at him, each falling to the ground with cuts. Jimin barely even breaks a sweat, swinging his swords in the air before returning them back into their covers. He runs towards you and grabs your hand, swiftly pulling you to run beside him.

"You ok? Did anyone of them touch you?"

"No, no, I'm ok.

He nods, following Seokjin's instructions and leading the two of you to the safe house. Using the key hidden underneath the rug, he lets the two of you in. He sweeps the house for any sign of trouble before letting you walk further into the house.

"It's gorgeous in here." He hums in agreement, checking out all the security systems. That's when you feel a tingle in your stomach.

"Jimin, I don't think we should be here. It doesn't feel right."

He looks at you in concern, closing the distance between the two of you. Your heart leaps into your throat despite knowing the trouble ahead.

"What? Is it like when we were at my place?"

You nod, screaming when Seokjin appears out of thin air. He jumps back, waving his hands in the air, a look of shock in his face. You place a hand over you heart, breathlessly apologising.

"Jesus, I came to say hi and this is how I get treated."

You chuckle quietly, the tingle in your stomach getting worse. You look up at Seokjin, meeting his gaze. He holds yours, a smirk resting ominously on his lips. His eyes?

Red like the colour of blood.

You tug at Jimin's shirt discreetly and he somehow manages to see what you're looking at, shoving you behind him.

"What the fuck, Seokjin?"

The older laughs, running his hands through his neat hair. He waves his hand elegantly through the air, a hot, golden ball of fire protruding from his finger tips.

"You see, I'm forgetful sometimes. I forgot to mention the two types of angels. If you are assigned a good person, your eyes turn gold. If you are assigned a bad person, your eyes go red, like mine. Do you want to guess who I'm protecting?"

Jimin curses, grabbing your hand from behind him. He squeezes it desperately, gulping.

"Y/N's father. You're his guardian angel."

Seokjin nods, twirling the ball of fire in his hand. You feel a new sense of fear running through you, turning your blood to ice.

"As much as it pains me to say this, I will be leaving here with Y/N for her father to do what he wishes."

Jimin growls out a no, pulling his swords out yet again. Seokjin chuckles darkly, flicking his wrist in Jimin's direction. You scream, catching Jimin as the fire burns into the skin on his chest. He heaves in painful breathes of air, hissing in pain.

You lower him to the ground and wipe the tears off his face, trying your hardest not to cry. He reaches up and weakly clutches onto your hand, offering you an apologetic smile.

"Thank you for protecting me, Jimin."

He looks like he wants to say something but a pool of blood spills out of his mouth. You choke out a cry, his golden eyes dimming back to his brown ones. His head lolls to the side, all life taken away from him.

Seokjin watches from the side, leaning innocently against the wall.

"Ok, enough sobbing, let's go."

He grabs your arms and the whole world blurs. You feel nothing inside of you anymore, like you lost a piece of yourself but it doesn't look like Seokjin or your father really care.

You land in the middle of a room, your father staring at you from his stupid chair. You stand up, black dots swimming in your vision. He smiles warmly, opening his arms out wide. You stumble towards him, grabbing the gun sitting in his lap.

Before he can do anything, you flip him off and put the barrel to your head and squeeze the trigger.

You'd rather die from your own hands than his.