taehyung

Dear Taehyung,

I was wondering if we could meet sometime. I know it's a long shot but I want to see you. Don't you think after six months of back and forth letters, we deserve this? Please reply to me as soon as possible.

I love you

Dear Y/N,

I was going to ask you the same thing. How about we meet at the park near the library? Also it's been six months, two weeks and three days. I've been counting ;)

I love you too.

You wrap your scarf around your neck, rocking on your heels as you wait for anyone that looks like a Taehyung. Your gaze is pulled to the left when you see a man looking through the park. He wears a black coat with a red beanie and the minute your eyes meet, you know it's him.

He smiles brightly and runs towards you, freezing when his face is just inches away from yours. You search his eyes, smiling almost as brightly as him.

"Y/N? Y/L/N Y/N."

You nod, confusion flittering through you.

"Shit."

You grab his arm before he can walk off, pleading him to tell you what's wrong.

"Didn't you know? My family hates yours. Hates them so much that they'd rip your entire family's throats out."

You gulp, still not loosening your grip on his arm. He looks down at your hand and sighs.

"What do we do? Y/N, I love you. I don't want them to get in our way."

You cup his face, pulling him down. He looks at you in shock.

"Then don't let them."

You kiss him, arms wrapping around his neck as his trail down to your waist.

a/n: Honestly, no clue what this is but hoPE YOU ENJOYED