BTS (pt 6)

PART SIX OF THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS

Kim Taehyung
Wrath

" never go to bed mad

" never go to bed mad. stay up and fight "

I pass the gun over, smiling sadistically at Jimin.

Sometimes, it takes a little anger to get the job done. Jeon Jungkook is a parasite. He knows I don't like him anymore yet he still tries to get me back. I've told him multiple times to back the fuck off but the boy is young, words fly in and out his ears.

"Do it quick. Make sure you aren't caught."

Mr. Park nods, flashing me his eye smile. You know, if Jungkook would shut up about his loving me crap, he'd know that I'm, in fact, in love with Mr. Park. Perhaps it's because he's a good fuck but either way, I want Jungkook gone.

The short man leaves my office, heading straight to the elevator.

A part of me now thinks that this is a bad idea. My anger has always gotten the better of me in situations like this and Jungkook has a lot to live for. It's only been a week since our break up so I guess it's normal for him to be clingy.

Oh shit, I let it happen again.

I scramble out of my chair, panting heavily as I rush down the stairs.

The anger in me bubbles and boils but it's not aimed at Jungkook this time.