BTS (pt 1)

ok, due to positive comments, i am starting this series so i hope you all enjoy....you'll see how it works in a bit 😉💕

PART ONE OF THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS

Kim Seokjin
Pride

" it was pride that changed angels into devils "

Some say pride is a bad thing to have; a sin if you will. Their only reason for it is that the person gets too full of themselves. They've never thought about the benefits of possessing a sin such as pride.

I used to hate every part of my body, pick out every flaw I owned just to make myself feel even worse. I needed a way to prove to myself that I was better than I thought I was.

I had a friend, Kim Namjoon was his name. He coaxed me every night with his sweet words, reminding me just how special, gorgeous and talented I was. Still am, though. When I was feeling broken, he came to my rescue and patched me up again.

I loved him.

I can't anymore though. He's beneath me. In a way, he made me who I am today but I can't help but think he regrets it.

I'm proud of who I am and what I've become even if others find me unbearable. I smile at my reflection in the mirror, loving every curve of my face, every line of my body.

Even the cracks across my forehead don't look too bad today.