yoongi (pt 4)

a/n: long shot but if I get 150 followers, I'll do a face reveal :) also this is the second last of the series :')

PART FOUR OF FAKE GIRLFRIEND

The glow in the dark stars on your ceiling do little to distract you from your raging thoughts. You roll to your side, sighing frustratedly. Abruptly sitting up, you finally agree on the fact that you aren't going to get any sleep and head to your window, bringing a fluffy blanket with you.

You press you cold hands against your cheeks, resting your head against the cool pane of glass. Your mind goes back to Yoongi's kiss. His lips felt soft on yours, the movement and placement of his hands making the moment feel kairos. You still can't believe that you kissed him after, despite knowing that three cameras were on the two of you, filming every moment.

"I'm so stupid."

You squeal in embarrassment, bunching the blanket in between in your fists, making sure it covers your goofy grin. The moonlight casts a lulling glow on you as you drift off to sleep.

*

You rest your head on his forearm, smiling to yourself as you walk to class. The kiss hasn't been brought up yet but the almost nervous smile he has on is enough to tell you that it meant something for him too.

"I'll see you at lunch, muffin." He leaves you with a wink and a kiss on the cheek, looking extremely proud of himself for the action. Already knowing that your cheeks are crimson red, you get ready for your first lesson, nearly scared shitless when a manicured hand pulls you away from your locker.

"I was going to let this little game of yours pass but I don't like the fact that you're locking lips with him."

Yuna angrily holds her phone in front of your face, the perfectly clear image of you and Yoongi making out replaying. You can't help the blush spreading like wildfire on your face and choke out a cough.

"Bitch, all you can do is blush?! This is beyond low, even for you. You've taken it too far but now I'm about to end it."

She grabs a fistful of your hair and tugs, the strength of the pull making you screech and drop to the floor. She drags you by your tender locks down the hall, aware of the people watching pitifully, too cowardly to help you. Tears of pain spring in your eyes as you scream for help.

"Shut up, slut. I'll make it worse."

You manage to get your screams down to soft whimpers, each tug making it feel as if she's about to pull out that bunch of hair. Finally, she lets you go, watching as you tenderly touch your head, tears staining your cheeks. You shakily stand, noticing the open janitors closet. You gulp, knowing that this is the one that no one goes to.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. You truly deserve this." You're about to say something but she's already grabbed your wrist and thrown you in, leaving a painful sting in its place. You clutch your wrist to your chest, whimpering as she slams the door, locking you in the darkness. The sound of her fading heels is all you hear before your pathetic sobs fill the thick air.

Your phone buzzes in your pocket, jolting you a little. Shakily, you turn it on, graciously savouring the light. A message from Yoongi is all you see on the screen.

Yoongi: you aren't in class...where are you?

You somehow manage to call him through the blur of your tears. He picks up on the third ring, his soft breathing calming you down.

"Y/N? Where the hell are you?"

You sniffle, using your sleeve to harshly wipe away the tears from your eyes.

"Y-Yoongi..."

There's shuffling before his soft voice rings out.

"Y/N, sweetie, what happened?"

"Yuna. Locked in janitors closet. Old one. Dark, so dark. It h-h-hurts."

He hangs up with a growl, leaving you in the silence yet again. You shake, bringing your knees up to your chest, rocking back and forth. The sound of the door being opened makes you cower in fear, tucking your head in between your knees.

"Y/N. Are you ok?"

You look up, throwing yourself into Yoongi's arms, grateful when he lets you cry into his shirt, kissing the top of your head in support.

"Shh, it's ok. I'm here."

You cling to his shirt, your sobs going down to mere whimpers, already melting in his hold.

"Thank you, Yoongi-ah."