taehyung (pt 1)

a/n: i'm hoping that this is my last series but that all depends on what ideas i have. side note; this is all in Taehyung's pov (remember that)

PART ONE OF I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU

Love is a feeling unfamiliar to Kim Taehyung. He finds it odd that one person can have such affection over another being. As a result of this unfamiliarity, he's unsure of what it's like to be in love which explains why he sits in class with a deep frown.

"Yah, Taehyung. What's wrong?" His best friend, Jimin, leans over, whispering the question into the younger's ear. It's then that Taehyung realises that he has been intently staring at the back of someone's head.

Y/N's head to be exact.

"Nothing, Jimin-ah. Just confused, that's all." Taehyung goes back to staring at her head, ignoring Jimin's remark against the dazed smile slowly making its way onto his face.

Moon Y/N is an average girl; someone who fits in with the rest of the student body. She has a normal friend group and normal hobbies but for some reason, Taehyung thinks she's the most extraordinary person on earth. He bites his lip as she raises her hand to answer a question, her sweet voice making him crack a smile.

He reaches over, grasping onto Jimin's collar and harshly pulling him over to his side of the desk.

"There's something seriously wrong with me."

At lunch, Taehyung sits with his head in hands while his hyungs all laugh around him. After class, Jimin called a meeting in the band room, making sure everyone was there before kindly asking Taehyung to explain his situation. The troubled boy thought nothing wrong of honestly opening up about his newly discovered thoughts of Y/N, hoping at least one of them would have a helpful solution.

"Taehyungie is in love." The group sings, bursting into fits of laughter immediately after. Taehyung looks up, bottom lip stuck out as it quivers. Jimin reluctantly stops the group from making more fun of their friend.

"I've never been in love before. How would you know that I am?"

Jin, the oldest, rolls his eyes at the younger's ignorance. He takes a seat next to Taehyung, smiling brightly.

"Love is something everyone has experienced. You can't say that you haven't because I've heard you say multiple times that you love us, your family and your bed." Taehyung hesitantly agrees with Jin, biting his lip anxiously.

He's certain that he doesn't love Y/N, he barely even talks to her. Yoongi approaches with a soft smile on his face, crouching down so he's eye to eye with Taehyung.

"I think you're in love with Y/N."