taehyung + jimin

thank you to tinydub and bangtansbunny for voting and commenting on the first book, hopefully you liked it enough to check this one out. this imagine goes out to you both 💕💕💕 also y/l/n stands for your last name...enjoy :)

Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Y/L/N Y/N.

The golden trio. The group that no one dares to mess with. You'd like to say that you are part of the reason why but you'd be lying if you did.

Park Jimin, while angelic in looks, his interior is about as cold as ice. People outside his small group of friends have only ever seen his stoic look or, if you're truly unlucky, his mad side. The fact that he's like this doesn't bother you because you've seen a more childish side to him. His cold demeanour is one of the reasons why people are cautious with what they say around you guys.

Kim Taehyung, undeniably handsome and flawless. You'd be stupid not to agree that the second member of your trio is a visual king. While guarded, he isn't as cold as Jimin when it comes to new people. He does, however, get severely irritated when someone disses one of his friends. It's a trait that is admirable yet disastrous. His short temper also keeps away unwanted pests.

You, on the other hand, invite everyone with a warm smile and open arms. With you being the complete polar opposite to the boys, it makes people wonder how you guys are so close and honestly, on some days, you ponder about the same thing.

You casually walk down the halls, the shoulders of both boys brushing up against yours as they too march towards the cafeteria for lunch. Your eyes flick upwards, catching Jimin's gaze. He flashes you a dazzling smile, gone just as quick as it came. A wink follows the rare sight, leaving you slightly flustered.

You immediately turn your attention to Taehyung who, as always, looks fresh off the runway. You're about to roll your eyes when he bumps your shoulder with his. You shoot him a glare but it softens when you spot his boxy grin.

The crowd in the cafeteria parts to allow the three of you to walk through. You smile and wave at the people who dare to do so and take your seat. Jimin stands, shoving his small hand into his pocket.

"I'll go buy us lunch. Tae, come with?" The younger nods, placing his bag on top of your lap and moving to stand next to Jimin. They both ruffle your hair before joining the cue.

You absentmindedly smile at the affectionate action when the sound of someone sitting next to you wipes it away.

"Uh, hi. Look, I know that your bodyguards are probably going to skin me alive for asking this but can we like fuck?"

You look at the strange boy in bewilderment. He doesn't seem like his joking nor does he seem like he's going to take no for an answer.

"Yeah, I don't think so." His hesitant smile drops into a grimace, eyes narrowing in on yours.

"Bitch, you think that because you got them, I'm going to back down. Hell n-"

"Is there a problem here?" Jimin slams his tray onto the table, an eerie smile directed at the fuming stranger. Taehyung stands next to Jimin, looking intimidating. You shrink under their gazes even though they aren't on you.

"He said, is there a problem here?" While Jimin's voice was about as deep as you can get, Taehyung adds enough lightness in there for it to be more threatening instead of scaring. The male shakes his head fearfully, immediately scampering off.

The boys both take their seats, instantly bombarding you with questions.

"He asked to fuck, I said no." Jimin abruptly stands, fighting against Taehyung's restraint.

"I oughta murder him!" You reassure him, placing your hand on top of his. Jimin only sends you a clipped nod, furious gaze still locked in on the male.

"Just kick 'em in the balls next time it happens, ok?" You giggle but nod at Taehyung's advice, smiling brightly when the corners of Jimin's lips flick up slightly.

"We're just protective of you, that's all." His voice softens, eyes sparkling under the sunlight. Taehyung agrees, shovelling food into his mouth.

"I know and I'm grateful."