jungkook (pt 9) 🎅🏼

When you are a kid, you don't realise how much sleep is going to mean to you when you're older.

You are one of those people that could agree on sleeping for a whole day and more. If it wasn't for the fact that you need money, you'd be doing just that. However, it's holiday season which means no work and lots sleep with added cuddles from Jungkook.

Heaven, as you've dubbed it.

You snuggle deeper into the soft sheets, an unconscious smile stretching your chapped from sleep lips upwards. Jungkook's lulling scent of coconut is gone but your eyes feel too heavy to get up and try to look for him.

You don't even care what time it is anymore, rolling to your side and going straight back into dreamland.

A heavy thing drops onto your side, making you groan from pain and annoyance. The weight is then momentarily gone, only to drop back on you again. Your eyes shoot open this time, the air being knocked out of you.

"The fuck is-"

"Good morning, baby. It's Christmas!!"

Jungkook continues to jump on top of you, squealing like a kid. You chuck pillows at him, ranting about how he woke you up, his gleeful giggles the fuel to your fire.

"Y/N, there are presents downstairs, we have to open them."

You scrub a hand down your face, blinking the sleep away from your eyes.

"Can I go back to sleep after?" He nods, opening his arms up for you to climb into.

"Ok, fine. Cuddles are included in this deal." He nods once more, helping you out of bed and dragging you downstairs to the tree you two set up a while ago.