taehyung

A/N: this was supposed to be a cute/fluff imagine but um it went a little further. Please skip if you begin to feel uncomfortable.

"Tae, I'm home!"

You sigh and throw your keys onto the table, smiling at the tired reply from your roommate.

"I'm in the room!"

Your jacket falls to the floor as you lazily walk to his room, completely unbothered by the fact that you are still in your work clothes. He sits at his desk, hands in his hair. You look him up and down, spotting the textbook from when you were in university. Putting two and two together, you conclude in the fact that he is studying for his exams.

What bothers you though is how undeniably sexy he looks with his flannel pjs, disheveled hair and intense glare. Being older than him by a year makes it hard for you to admit that you think you like him. You take you bottom lip into your mouth and walk up behind him.

"You're still studying?"

He nods, stiffening up a little when you begin massaging his shoulders. You act as if it's natural and read the page he's on.

"Tae, this stuff is easy. Don't over complicate it, the test will be a breeze."

He smiles up at you, adjusting his book before going back to reading. You frown, disappointment flaring in you. You hoped he'd forget about it and join you for some movies and maybe cuddling.

"Y/N? You ok?"

You cover your frown up with a smile and pat him on the back.

"All goods. Just finish up studying while I take a shower, ok?"

He gives you a goofy thumbs up and focuses on his book. You shake your head and run into your room.

You dry your hair as you walk into his room, tilting your head in suspicion when he isn't anywhere to be found. You throw your towel onto your bed and search through your tiny apartment.

"Taehyung! Where'd you go?"

You're pushed against the wall, eyes immediately meeting with familiar brown ones. Only now they are filled with what can only be described as lust instead of the bubbly innocence you're so used to.

"You are such a tease, you know that? That shoulder massage back there was more than enough."

Your breath hitches in your throat at the huskiness dripping from his voice. He trails his hand up your thigh, gaze not leaving you for a second. He tugs at the shorts you purposely wore, growling under his breath.

"I've been waiting so long to find out if you felt the same about me, Y/N. It seems like my wait is over."

He uses his other hand to cup your face, giving you a chance to gather your thoughts before completely scrambling them again by planting his lips on yours. You melt into the kiss, knees already weak from the power the kiss holds. He bites your bottom lip, squeezing your thigh.

"I have a bit more studying to do but I'll be willing to stop just to teach you a lesson."

Your eyes widen at his offer, immediately picking up on the sinful meaning behind it. He takes your slight whimper as a yes and throws you over his shoulder.

"Class is in session."