jimin

Clumsy is pretty much your middle name so it makes sense for you to be seen tripping on the sidewalk, earning yourself a couple of cuts and bruises. The weird thing is that this time, your trip to humiliation is cut short by a short man with breathtaking eyes.

He holds you up in a dip, a look of shock pulling his delicate features into an open mouthed gasp. You grip tightly onto his sleeves, cheeks burning red with mortification and gratitude. He finally smiles, his eyes squeezing into moon shaped crescents, a soft laugh leaving his plump lips.

"When's the wedding?"

You both glance over at the blue haired man leaning against a pole, smiling wittily. The man holding you up, pulls you so you are standing and frowns at the blue haired man.

"Hyung! Don't make it awkward." He laughs again but this time sounding more strained than the first. You, however, stare at the two, a carefree smile taking over your features.

"Oh sorry, I'm Jimin. That is my hyung, Yoongi. He's annoying, don't worry." He whispers the last part into your ear, wincing when Yoongi slaps him on the back of head.

"Nice to meet you two, I'm Y/N. Uh, thank you for that."

He shrugs, hoping that a friendship can blossom from his selfless action.