64| When You Dress Up Like Them

Obi-Wan: You stole an extra pair of his robes and put on a fake beard since you were bored and wanted to see his reaction, once he got home you were sitting on the couch, stroking the beard, and said:: "Hello there." He dropped all of his stuff and his face was filled with disappointment.

Anakin: You couldn't copy him completely but you stole his Jedi outfit and drew a fake scar when you went the bedroom swinging your bra around you mimicked him and said:: "Want a round two?". He wasn't paying attention and said "Yeah," but when he looked at you he opened his mouth and then closed it again.

Ashoka: She found it cute and said you two were twins, you two ran all over asking people to figure out who was who.

Padme: Padme had you dress up like her in case something were to happen today considering the high rise of threats on her life, you never heard the end of laughter from your co-workers.

Qui-Gon: He laughed when he saw you leaning against the doorway in his robes and holding tea, he claimed he was rubbing off on you when he saw you and pecked your forehead.

Maul: He told you to to take off his clothes and go find your own. He was not having it.

Luke: He pecked his lips and said you were even more beautiful but he was a bit weirded out.

Han: He let it happen since he found it as a compliment, he told you that you could never get enough him.

Leia: She asked you to not dress up like her since she didn't want her clothes getting dirty and doesn't want double the laundry.

Boba: He found it adorable and funny, you were pretending to aim and said that you were the best bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Finn: He ruffled your hair and told you how great you looked and showered you in compliments.

Poe: He said there are now two great pilots in the galaxy before he gave you his jacket to complete the outfit and let you take a spin on the fighter.

Rey: She asked you not to do it again but she appreciated the thought.

Kylo: You roamed around the base and tried to give orders but the stormtroopers were snickering on how Kylo now had boobs and became a milk drinker. You couldn't help but laugh at the comments despite him being annoyed when you told him about it, on the plus side he got you a replica since he enjoys seeing you in it.

Hux: He took back your outfit and said you shouldn't do that since he might get in trouble, but you two were a bit busy a few moments afterwards.

Phasma: She said she was your superior and would kick you off the First Order if you did that again.