50| Hugs and Cuddles

Obi-Wan: He doesn't hug you much in public due to your secret relationship but at night you two cuddle with your head on his chest and his arms wrapped tightly around you.

Anakin: When he hugs you he likes to pick you up and spin you around. For cuddles he likes to trace his fingers up and down your arms.

Ashoka: She'll hug you and gently squeeze you but when you two cuddle, you two do the classic back to back.

Padme: Short cute hugs and at night you two intertwine your fingers while cuddling.

Qui-Gon: He loves to give bear hugs and at night you two like to spoon.

Maul: He usually gives you his cuddles only after you have had a rough day or you two had been fighting. The same goes for hugs.

Luke: He to give you surprise hugs and he wants to cuddle with you anytime you'll let him. While you are cuddling you like to run your fingers through his hair.

Han: He loves giving you a big hug. At night he likes to have one of his arms draped over your hip.

Leia: She likes to put one had tenderly on the back of your neck when hugging. For cuddling you two like to sleep facing each other and holding along with holding each other.

Boba: During cuddles you always have your head in the crook of his neck. During the day he has an arm draped around your shoulders when you two casually walk around.

Finn: After you two hugged you would always have your hand over his heart. You did that when cuddling as well.

Poe: You two do that thing where you see each other from far away, run to each other, and embrace. At night he loves whispering things in your ear.

Rey: Your hugs are always long and sweet. You two love holding each other tight for the security.

Kylo: Not much hugging in front of his minorities but he will hold you as close to his body as possible at night.

Hux: He always had to leave early but he liked giving you long hugs and top of the head kisses.

Phasma: She pretty much sleeps like a board but you'll wrap your arms around her.