53| Fall

Obi-Wan: You two would buy heated blankets, snuggle up together on the couch, and watch some seasonal movies.

Anakin: He would love to surprise you with Pumpkin Spice Latte's every morning before you went out for the day. Since it was only seasonal he thought it was only right to buy it for you. Your smile when you saw the drink made his day.

Ashoka: You two went trick or treating and carved pumpkins! You two enjoyed it so much and was the highlight of the season. You two felt like real kids again instead of Jedi.

Padme: Padme and you would spend time looking at couple Halloween costumes or single costumes together. You two loved finding the most fashionable costumes to wear for the grand dance that the Senate would hold every Halloween.

Qui-Gon: Qui-Gon would say that Halloween wasn't worth celebrating but when he saw how much it meant to you he dressed up. He also bought you pumpkin scented candles and seasonal tea.

Maul: Maul made the most of Halloween. He enjoyed dressing up and scaring you. He'd later apologize when he scared you too much and you'd start crying.

Luke: You two would travel to Tatooine and help the kids get into the Halloween spirit. Luke thought they should celebrate it there because he enjoyed it so much. You two made the children see the fun in Halloween and would travel there every year together to celebrate it with the children.

Han: He wouldn't celebrate Halloween but would tell you how sexy you looked in your costume.

Leia: You two would make everyone celebrate Halloween. You guys would set up decorations all over the ship.

Boba: He bought you Halloween themed armor since you had to work that day but at night he helped you pass out candy to the children who knocked on your guy's apartment door.

Finn: He took you to go pumpkin picking together. You enjoyed looking at the gorgeous view and seeing all of the children running around. He'd help you choose the biggest Pumpkin and then carry it to the ship for you.

Poe: You two would carve pumpkins together. His Pumpkin was a bad carving of you. He put it on display for the whole entire base to see.

Rey: You two would make Halloween cookies together! You had the cookie cutters and everything!

Kylo: He would take you to a planet that was full of forests since he enjoyed seeing you play with the pile of leaves. He also thought the site was beautiful but he enjoyed how happy you were even more.

Hux: He bought Halloween decorations and helped decorate yours and his quarters. He would also make hot chocolate late at night and visit you to watch some animated Halloween movies.

Phasma: She wouldn't celebrate it but let you decorate all of the stormtroopers armor. She also gave you a Halloween themed cupcakes.