43| When You Get Caught

Obi-Wan: Obi would cover you up and would blush fiercely. You, however, found it quite amusing and asked them to join. The sad thing is, Anakin was always the one to see it.

Anakin: You would be on top of Anakin with blankets on top and tangled around you two. So when Padme entered one day she immediately covered her eyes. Anakin got freaked out and said that you two were just loving each other.

Ashoka: You guys were caught holding hands and pecking each other's lips by Anakin. You two had a lot of explaining to do but he kept the secret.

Padme: Padme and you couldn't keep your hands off each other that night. Before anything could get any more heated, someone walked into the bathroom and saw you reaching to unbutton her bra.

Qui-Gon: You were on a ship on Tatooine. You guys thought it was completely abandoned and you were feeling needy. So, as things escalated and before you two could fully do it, you heard a rattle in the cargo hold. You went to investigate and saw a mandalorian child, the first thing the child said was "their boobies are hanging out!".

Maul: You two would have sex anytime and anyplace. You two were just horny bunnies waiting to prance onto each other. Except one night, the Emperor left his chambers and you were left in there, alone. As you got into position however the Emperor entered. A series of nonsexual punishments happened that night because of it.

Luke: You two were sitting on the game table and he was standing in between your legs. You took off his shirt before Han entered. Once he did you two quickly got off each other and you fell to the floor.

Han: Han wouldn't care, he'd keep right on kissing you. You would normally be the one to pull away and yell at them to get out.

Leia: She forgot to the lock the door and Luke walked in. You'll never forget his horrified expression.

Boba: You two would mostly get caught having sex publicly on a daily basis. The most embarrassing? Doing it at a park and a little kid running into you guys.

Finn: You two would always do it at his house. It was more comfortable and made you two feel more secure for activities such as this. One day you put a sock on the doorknob but someone still entered and that someone was Leia, she originally came in to ask Finn where you were.

Poe: One day you were fixing his ship for him and one thing lead to another. You ended up cornered against his fighter and sitting on top of it, his arms trapping you. Before things can break the sexual tension, c3PO walked in.

Rey: You and Rey decided to visit your home planet. You took her to a lush forest. Which lead you onto the grassy, mossy, ground. When you heard branches rattling nearby you went to investigate, turns out a pervert was watching you two and the first thing he said was, "better than Star Hub."

Kylo: One day, when he was about to unclip your bra to make you fully naked, Hux walked in and told the Supreme Leader right away. Your steamy sex was short lived.

Hux: Hux and you would always be in his office when he'd take you. One day he had you pinned against the wall with your legs wrapped around him, before things could've escalated out of all things. Poe was outside the ship asking for him. Damn pilot.

Phasma: You and Phasma have been having dying for each other all day. Once the troops left, you pounced. You were above her and removing her last piece of armor, her helmet, when Kylo walked in on you two. He wouldn't stop screaming.