11| First Kiss

Obi-Wan: He had been avoiding you ever since you had overheard how he felt about you. One day you found him while he was training and told him to stop avoiding you. He took your hand and kissed it saying his deepest apologies. When you blushed he took that as the opportunity to give you a deeper kiss on the lips.

Anakin: Since he had been upset when he told you how he felt, you wanted to make him feel better. You were not sure how to confess your feelings so you kissed him on the cheek and smiled. You then saw the joy in his eyes and he quickly kissed you on the lips.

Ashoka: She was gone for a few months thanks to one of Anakin's many missions. When Ashoka first came back you avoided her at all costs, you wanted to figure out how to greet her properly. However, she found you on her own and the only thing you could think of was to kiss her lovingly.

Padme: She asked you to cuddle with her after her nightmare, which you of course did. You first gave her kisses on the top of her head to comfort her but after a while, you two began engaging in more intense kisses.

Qui-Gon: After he had practically confessed his feelings for you, you were confused about what to do since the Council forbade it. When you asked him this he leaned down and held your face in his hands and gave you a long kiss. He then told you he wouldn't tell if you wouldn't.

Maul: After he had confessed his feelings, you had stood there shocked at his admission. His response was to drop his lightsaber and grab you by the arm, pull you to him, and kiss you passionately.

Luke: He had hoped you had not heard C-3PO but of course you had. So you asked him if what C-3PO said was true. He admitted that it was and was anxious to see how you would react. You went over and put your arms around his neck and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. You could feel the smile grow on his lips. He then put his hands on your hips and kept kissing you.

Han: He was flirting with you and was always saying really lame pick up lines but never doing anything about it. So one day when you were on the Falcon you asked him when he was actually going to make a move.  He smirked and said he thought you would never ask. He then leaned down and kissed you.

Leia: After the attack was over the both of you were very excited. You ran up to each other and hugged. When you pulled away you both stared at each other before leaning for a small kiss.

Boba: You immediately responded by wrapping your arms around him and putting your helmets against each other. That moment, he didn't care about your identity and took off his and your helmet and kissed you passionately and deeply.

Finn: After he had blurted out his feelings he didn't know what to do and was pretending he didn't say anything which wasn't working. He guessed he had nothing to lose so he just kissed you really quick on the lips and pulled back to see your reaction. He froze waiting for your reaction, you then grabbed him and kissed him.

Poe: Since Poe had already confessed his feelings, you didn't mind telling him how much you liked him too. He smiled and pushed you against the wall and started kissing you passionately.

Rey: While you were recovering from your injury she always checked up on you to make sure you were okay. She would always give you lots of forehead kisses, but then after you fully recovered she gave you a proper kiss on the lips.

Kylo: Once he came back you immediately told him in his quarters, he pushed you against one of the walls and gave his infamous trail of kisses from the neck up until he met your lips. Once he met your lips he gave you a deep emotional kiss.

Hux: He stopped by your quarters to see if you liked the flowers, all you did was kiss him on the cheek showing him your feelings. He took that as his chance to quickly give you a formal kiss on the hand trying to be a gentleman.

Phasma: Later you caught her by herself in the group kitchen, you called her out on it and you explained your feelings. She wasted no time kissing you.

Lando: You two had been having a long night of betting and towards the end you two decided to walk back to his ship. The stars were on you both when he looked at you and stopped you in front of the ship, giving you a soft and long kiss.

Rose Tico: Your first kiss was on your guy's first date, it was the perfect way to end the night. It was soft and gentle, filled with delicacy and love.