16| You Steal The Last of Their Favorite Snack

Obi-Wan: He wouldn't really mind. He'd be glad if you had eaten if you were hungry.

Anakin: He would pretend to be upset so you would try to make it up to him.

Ashoka: She'd pout for awhile.

Padme: It doesn't upset her unless it's after a long day.

Qui-Gon: You took the last of his tea! The next day the tea seemed to be on a shelf just out of your reach.

Maul: He tries to eat your favourite food as revenge. Even if he doesn't like that food he is eating it out of spite.

Luke: He just gives you those puppy dog eyes. So you run to get him some more.

Han: After he catches you eating his food he starts locking it up.

Leia: You had taken the snack she likes to eat when she was stressed out so you felt a little bad. You made sure to buy some more and stock up for the both of you.

Boba: He'd walk in on you eating the snack and tackle you for it. This causes you to eat the snack faster.

Finn: You apologize when he catches you eating the last of his favourite food. He says he doesn't mind and asks if you two can share.

Poe: Jokes on you. It wasn't the last one. He always has snacks. You have no idea where he is keeping them all.

Rey: She was used to being without food so she wasn't phased when she couldn't find the snack she was looking for. She just grabbed something else to eat.

Kylo: He would get upset and get serious about it.

Hux: You had drunk the last of his coffee and he needed it. Now you get to deal with a very grumpy Hux till you can find him more coffee.

Phasma: She is fine with you eating her food. She just asks if you can replace it afterwards.

Lando: He would eat all of your favorite snacks until you replenished his.