Christmas

****Abbey's POV****

This weekend we were heading off to be reunited with everyone for the Christmas special. We got invited a couple of weeks back and couldn't say no. It would be nice to see everyone and get all the gossip for what's been going on.

In terms of Adam and I we've finally moved in together and have bought a little place in London. He stills works up north but tries to come home as often as he can. I've been continuing with my dance sessions but I'm slowly cutting back my hours as Adam and I have recently signed on for a new show and I've been designing my own gym collection. As a couple though we're really happy and although we've had bumps along the way we have proved everyone wrong.

We were in the car on the way there and Adam actually looked pretty nervous.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked and reached across for his hand.

"Nothin don't worry. I'm just a bit stressed with work and everything." I could see he was lying but I dropped it. "Are you excited to see everyone?"

"Yeah I can't wait to see all the girls. I haven't seen people like Laura in ages so it will be nice to catch up."

"Have you spoken to Georgia?"

"No and to be honest I don't want to. She did wrong with Sam from what I've heard and I just want to keep out of it. I feel like this weekend is going to be full of drama."

"Of course It will be have you met all them people."

"Ooh look we're here." I said as we pulled up in front of a very grand house. "Oh my goodness. This is amazing."

A car pulled up behind us then and I could see Ellie and Zara getting out.

"My girls." I shouted and gave them a massive hug. "I've missed you so much."

"So have I." Ellie said. "Come on let's get inside it's freezing out here."

We were probably the last to arrive as everyone poured into the porch to come and greet us. I avoided the people I didn't want to give a hug to, for example Megan.

****

After putting all our stuff away and having small talk with everyone I went into the living room with all the girls.

"So Ellie what's been going on with you then?" Dani asked. "I heard about you and Charlie."

"Well basically I found out he was cheating on me and he's been lying o me ever since. I know he's never going to admit it but I need that for closure and to stop worrying all the time." She said and I could see tears in her eyes. "He's everywhere as well so I can't get over it."

"Oh babe." I said. "Maybe this is exactly what you need then. To go and see him."

"I know but then coming in he completely blanked me as well. I was like I said hello to everyone and he walked away from me."

"Maybe he's just nervous to speak to you."

"Maybe."

"Laura what's going on with you?" Kaz asked.

"Well Paul and I broke up. Everything's fine now though I'm seeing someone else and we've both moved on."