Challenges

****Abbey's POV****

I went and sat down on the sun lounger afterwards with Dani when Megan came outside.

"Guys I've got something to tell you." I just kissed Alex on the bedroom.

"Like a little kiss?" I asked.

"No like a full on good one." She described to us. "He was actually quite a good kisser."

"I can see you actually really like it." Dani said.

"I think it's just the thrill of it all. I feel excited with this one and I didn't have that with Wes. I don't know though like I do like Dean as well."

I feel really awkward sat next to Megan like I actually really dislike her. She's gone and done that to Wes and Laura and now she's just forgot about him.

"Is there anything still there with Wes?"

"Of course I still find him attractive and if he was here then I'd be getting to know him but he's not. I feel like I just had that instant attraction towards Alex and I can't just let it go."

"Yeah. Going to be honest though it does look like you've moved on very quickly." I told her.

"But then I've just got to play the cards I'm dealt with."

"Yeah.... What's wrong with Dean then?"

"I don't know I just feel like he's awkward and I can't have a conversation with him. He's good looking but I need that attraction."

"Yeah."

*****

We were all sat around later on when Georgia got a text.

"Islanders today the villa and Casa Amor will go head to head in a number of cheeky challenges. The villa that completes these in the quickest time will win a party tonight."

We came together and waited for the next update.

"One boy must suck some drink out of a girls bellybutton."

"I'll do it." Georgia shouted and got Jack to suck it out.

"All Islanders must get into a sex position with a member of the opposite sex."

I got down and someone came into a doggy position with me. I think it was Dean but I didn't really pay any attention to it.

Adam is going to be loving this challenge.

"Islanders a boy and girl who's names start with the same letter just snog."

"Abbey and Alex go."

"I really don't want to." I told them. "Like I can't."

"Just do it." Alex shouted.

"You don't understand it took me so long to kiss Adam. Sorry but I'm not doing it."

"It's alright babe." Dani said.

We ended up winning the challenge so it didn't matter anyway.

****Adam's POV****

That afternoon we got a text as we all got bored in the other villa.

"Islanders today the villa and Casa Amor will go head to head in a number of cheeky challenges. The villa that completes these in the quickest time will win a party tonight."