Break ups

****Abbey's POV****

I watched Georgia storm away and stayed with Adam, Dani and Jack on the swing.

"Thing is right I've actually been building up to this for days." I told them. "I was annoyed with the poll thing and I felt like she was bringing up things from the past and then she did this. I just blew."

"It's not your fault babe." Dani said. "I blew up at her as well. We both now we're right what they're going to be upset by the end of this."

"I just don't want to lose a friend over this though. I've had Georgia's back in here and I did do in that vote but I don't feel like she has mine."

"What She said to you was out of order." Jack commented. "She shouldn't say that about your man."

"Exactly." Adam said. "Now come on don't let this ruin your night."

"I'll try not to." I told him. "I also don't want Sam to be left out. I feel like people put a lot of emphasis on Georgia when he's in this relationship as well."

"True."

"I just don't want him to get hurt or her if I'm honest."

"Well that's their decision and now they need to live up to their actions so that doesn't happen."

****

We came back as a group together at the fire pit and I sat down next to new Laura and Adam.

"So guys have you got a type?" Wes asked.

"I think we should do type and top three." Jack said. "Let's go that."

"Nice eyes. Nice teeth. Curves in all the right places." Jordan started. "That's what everyone says but my initial attraction would be Alexandra, Georgia and Abbey."

"My type is dark features. Curvy." Paul said "My initial type would be Alexandra, Abbey and Kaz."

"Interesting." Josh joked. "Looks like we've got some competition Adam."

"Got to keep me on my toes with all these newbies have you Love Island."

I was flattered when the boys both said my name but then I was also quite awkward. I don't need another argument with Adam and I just want to stay away from any drama to be honest. I hope someone else makes it.

"Erm So my initial attraction would be Jack, Josh and Alex." Laura said

"For me I would say Adam, sorry Abbey, Jack, soz Laura, and Sam. But I think everyone is lovely so I want to get to know them all." Stephanie finished.

"Don't worry about it hun."

I really wasn't annoyed she said Adam. I think on initial attraction everyone does look at him a bit but as long as he doesn't reciprocate that then I'm fine.

****

"Please can we go to bed." I asked Adam as we had a cuddle. "I just want an early night."

"Sure babe." He said and picked me up. "I'll take you to go and get changed and then I'll meet you back at the bed."

"Thank you."

He dropped me off in the dressing room and I got changed into my small shorts and loose crop top.

"Damn girl." He said as I climbed into bed.

"Thanks. It's so hot tonight."

"Maybe I can help you with that." He said and pulled the covers over us for a bit of alone time.