Insecure

****Abbey's POV****

I walked out the door and the first thing I could see was these two bombshells sat with Wes and Adam. One was a short blonde and the other was a brunette and a bit taller.

"Whey." We all shouted and walked over. "How we all doing?"

"Hi I'm Ellie." The blonde said and gave me a hug. "You are stunning."

"Thanks I'm Abbey."

"Hi I'm Zara." The brunette said.

"I'm Abbey."

Those two girls are stunning like of course I don't want any of us to leave but I would go for them girls if I was a guy. Like both of them are stunning.

"They are stunning aren't they." I said and took Alex off to the side. "So what are we thinking about them?"

"I do like Ellie and she seems like a lovely girl but Zara is also very nice so we'll just have to see."

"Did any of the other guys have a go?"

"They all had a chat with them but I don't think it was anything romantic."

Just then Ellie and Zara came over and sat either side of us.

"How was it Girls?" Alex asked.

"I feel like it was a very cold reception." Ellie said. "Like I wasn't expecting it to be that much."

"I feel like they're all territorial."

"I'll tell you this as someone not coupled up like just go for it. I feel like I'm in the same position as you because I'm not coupled up."

"Yeah. I know I've just got to go with what I want."

"Yeah just do that and be yourself. Don't let others get in the way."

****

I left Alex and made my way over to Adam in the corner.

"Hi." I said and sat down with him underneath the cover. "So what do you think of them?"

"Ellie seems nice. I know her from Newcastle like we're in the same friendship group." He answered. "Zara seems a bit too quiet for me."

"Did she give away who she liked?"

"She didn't give much away really. Like she barely spoke and when she did it was a just a quick hello." He said. "How was your meal?"

"It was nice to get away but I just feel so out of depth with them all."

"What do you mean?"

"Like they're all talking about how happy they are in their couples and I was just sat there alone. I just feel really lonely right now."

"Ahh Babe." He said and pulled me into his side. "You're the life and sole of this group and they'd miss you so much. "

"Do you think so?"

"I know so."

****

I finally calmed down and Rosie came over to us so I made my way over to Dani in the corner.

"These new girls are going to cause trouble aren't they."

"They are. I think they're gutsy as well and will go with who they think, not just the easy option."

"I hope so though. I don't want them to be put off by all of us. Just not Jack."

"Yeah they can go for everyone else. Just not him."