Hearts Racing

****Abbey's POV****

Alex and Ellie made their way out of the villa. I hadn't really made a connection with either of them so I think they were probably the best ones to go. I didn't even want to look at Wes though as he's made such a mistake in my eyes.

I made my way into the kitchen and was making a drink with Adam when Megan came over.

"Abbey please can I speak to you?"

"Sure." I said and we made our way over to the swing.

"So basically I've heard from Alex that you and Laura have been saying that Wes deserves better than me."

"Before we go any further I did not say that. I said Wes should have more respect for himself then to just go back to you."

"What right do you have to say that? Isn't that rude."

"That's just my opinion and I have every right to express that."

"Why do you think that?"

"You've just gone back and forth with the guys and I don't believe you've been loyal at all."

"I spent one day with the guy."

"One official day. Before that you'd been getting to know him for weeks." I told her. "So therefore I think he should have more respect for himself then to throw himself back at you."

"So I don't deserve him."

"Well no not really."

"Why act like my friend then?" She almost shouted.

"I haven't. Megan we've barely spoke two words to each other and if we do then it's usually an argument. I have no intention on being your friend."

"Fine then don't be." She shouted and walked off.

"It was a passing comment as well. It's none of my business and you should have ignored it."

"I really couldn't give one."

"Don't treat me like shit then." I shouted back.

"You are one." She whispered as she walked off. "Go and be Adam's you again. He'll be done with you soon."

I'm actually raging right now.

****

I was sat on my own for a minute at the most before Adam came over.

"Are you alright?" He said and wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm actually raging right now. You don't understand how angry I am."

"What happened?"

"So she asked me to come and talk and then basically said I shouldn't have an opinion."

"What did she say walking off?"

"Oh and then she said I was a piece of shit and was your little toy."

"I'm gonna go and speak to her." He said and stood up.

"No don't do that."

"I'm not going to let someone talk to my girlfriend like that. Or any girl for that matter."

He grabbed my hand and we walked over to where Megan and Wes were sat.

"Adam.." Wes cautioned.

"I don't want to chat or anything." Adam started. "Just think before you speak next time. You've gone for basically everyone in here and we all agree Wes should have more respect for himself. She's definitely not my toy either."