Jealousy

****Abbey's POV****

Laura and Dani took Georgia and I up to the balcony to have a chat. I could see all the boys coming to Josh which did annoy me.

"Georgia he's not worth it." Laura repeated as we went up onto the balcony.

"He's a silly boy and you know what this just shows that you've got to pick the good ones." I told her. "You'll find him and then all these keys who've treated you like shit will regret it."

"But this is like the first guy I've opened up to and told him that I do have them feelings. I can't believe I did that and now this has happened."

"But that's just the luck of the draw hun he could have been the one but you didn't know."

"Don't let him take up all your time in here."

"But what does she have that I don't girls?"

"I don't know lovely. I wish I could tell you."

"I wonder now if he ever had feelings for me or was it all just a joke."

"He did hun. We saw it and now it's horrible but you'll get with someone else who's ten times better than him."

"Who were you before him?" Laura asked. "Because you can be that person again. You're still that person."

****

I went back down and found all the boys still on the swing with Josh.

"Adam can I borrow you?" I asked and grabbed his hand.

"Sure."

"Abbey-" Josh started.

"Please don't speak to me. I'm annoyed these even came and spoke to you after what you just did. This isn't just going to go away."

"It's not just about me though. You've been horrible to Kaz."

"I have not. Just because I'm not talking to her like I do with the other girls. I've not done anything wrong I haven't been horrible to her."

"You've not made her feel welcome at all."

"It's hard to be welcoming to someone who coming in has broken Georgia's heart. If Adam did that to me I would want all my friends to not buddy up with her."

"Come on." Adam said and took me away from him.

"He winds me up so much. He's absolutely broken Georgia's heart." I laid down on the bed and rested my head on his chest. "You should have seen her."

"Was she really upset?"

"She was crying her eyes out and asking what she did wrong. She didn't do anything wrong."

"I know. You've just got to let them figure it out though. You lashing out isn't going to solve anything."

"If That was my friend on the outside I would have done much worse."

"I'm sure you would have but we're not and we have to live with them so deal with it."

****

That night we made our way into bed and I decided to just focus on Adam for the night.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"I feel like things have been a bit chaotic these past couple of days and we haven't really had a chance to just relax."

"I know but you've been a real support to me and it's nice knowing you'll step up."

"I always will. You're my girlfriend now."