Rosie

*****Abbey's POV****

"Come on we can do this." He said and grabbed my hand. "We need to face the music at some point."

"I know. Right I'll go in there with my head high."

"You do that girl."

We walked in the main villa and through the bedroom into the garden where they all must have been.

"Look who it is." Georgia said from where she was sat with Alex and Josh. "How did the date go?"

"It was really nice we went out on a boat and had a candlelit dinner."

"Was it romantic?" Alex asked.

"Yeah it was." I said and sat down next to them all. "So Alex how did the date go?"

"It was really good." He said. "They're May have been a little kiss in there."

"Alex!" I screamed. "I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you. Did you get a little kiss?"

"No I'm holding out for a bit longer yet. He needs to sort out the rest of his stuff first."

"So are you two planning on making a go of it?" Josh asked.

"I've made my intentions for him clear now so it's up to him. He needs to make a choice about who he wants more."

****

I made my way inside later on and found Dani in the lounge area with Laura.

"How was the date then?" Dani asked.

"You don't understand how well it went. In a way I was hoping it went awful so I wouldn't be in this predicament because now I don't know what to do."

"What did he say about your date in comparison to the other two girls?"

"He said there was nothing there with Zara. Like they were a bit flirty but nothing much and then he thinks there could be something more with me than Rosie."

"Was he a charmer then?"

"Such a charmer and he was always making conversation and asking about me. He made me feel relaxed. He really opened up to me."

"I just don't want you to be sucked into this. He's done it with two girls now where he's gone off them after being happy with them."

"I know but I told him that I'm here to take risks and he's a risk. What else can I do stay single and get kicked out?"

"Yeah." Laura agreed. "Are you going to speak to Rosie?"

"I think he's going to but then I will. I don't think it will go that well though." I told them. "Anyway how was Wes?"

"I don't know. He literally hasn't spoken to me but I think the date went well. I don't know where we're at anymore."

"Oh babe. I'm sure things will work out. This could just be a test for you two."

****

I walked out of the lounge and into the garden where I found Zara, Ellie and Rosie all around the fire pit

"How was your date?" Ellie asked me. "Did you have a nice time?"

"Yeah it was lovely. The food was really nice and we watched the sunset."

"Was he a charmer?"

"Of course and we had conversations like the whole time. He asked so much about me. How did your date go?"

"It was good. Alex and I had a cheeky little kiss and I would say he was the best out of the three."

"What about you Zara?"