Finally

****Abbey's POV****

I watched as Laura and Jack finished their conversation and she came back over to the kitchen. I sat down at the table with her, Dani and Georgia.

"I just don't understand what's going on. It felt to me like he was kind of giving up on us and that's not something I would do." She told us. "I don't know what I'm doing wrong."

"You're doing nothing wrong babe. I just think you haven't met the guy for you yet and you have tried. No one can deny you that."

"I think the hardest thing is I'll now have to watch him get with the other girls"

"So get with a guy of your own then."

"But that's not me. I don't want to force it and so far I haven't had that spark with anyone. But then again I haven't really spoken to any of the guys."

"Make an effort with them because they'll fancy you." I said and wrapped my arm around her. "You'll be fine."

"I know I'll be fine. I just have to move on and let him go."

"Good job."

****

We were all getting ready for bed when I got a text.

"Islanders the hideaway is open for one couple tonight. Please decide who should go."

"I think Abbey and Adam." Laura shouted. "They won the challenge the other day."

"Does anyone else want it?" I asked. "I know we only went in it the other week."

"No you two have it. Have some fun."

"Thanks everyone"

I made my way upstairs and got changed into one of Adam's tops and found him waiting for me.

"Come on my fine lady."

"Thank you Sir"

We made our way to the door and opened it to find it was exactly the same as last time.

"Should we go and have a glass of champagne on the terrace. It's still light yet."

"Come on then." I said and we made a little den on the terrace. "So what are you thinking about the new islanders."

"Well the guys both have a crush on you but I know you don't reciprocate that so I don't mind it. I think they might cause a few rifts though."

"Why?"

"Well Jack is being hunted for by both of them. They'll be all over him by tomorrow."

"Do you think so?"

"Yeah and he won't mind." He told me. "I think Laura might be upset though by it."

"What about the boys?"

"I don't really know. Laura might be suited to Paul."

"I thought that but then apparently she doesn't see things going that way with him."

"Oh."

"Exactly. I think the problem is that she didn't see a reason to end things with Jack and he's put her in an awkward position as she still wants to be with him."

"It was always going to be hard for him."

"Yeah and I can understand why he did it. Doesn't make it easier for Laura though"

****

We finished up the bottle and I could see Adam was getting more anxious ever minute.

"Come on then. I suppose we better go inside." I said.