Babies

****Abbey's POV****

We all woke up the next morning to the sound of screaming babies. I looked beside me and Adam had turned over and tried to go back to sleep.

"Adam the babies are here." I told him. "I've been waiting for this day"

"Please can you go and get our baby and bring them back here. I need some more sleep."

I grabbed Adam's t'shirt and climbed out of bed. I went into the living room and found there was cots laid out for everyone. I found mine and Adam's baby in the corner.

"We've got a girl." I shouted through to him. "Hello beautiful."

I took her through to Adam and there was only him left in the room.

"Shall we all have a family cuddle?"

"Come on then." He said and lifted up the duvet for me to get in. "You've got to stay upright though. Keep her on your chest."

"What are we going to call her?"

"Something beginning with a. Need to keep that tradition going."

"How about Amelia?"

"Amelia Sofia Collard." Adam confirmed. "That's what our little girl is called."

"Hello Amelia. I think we got the quiet baby. Everyone else is panicking."

"Just stay calm and we'll be fine. This is like a practice run."

"All I can say is I'm glad we was protected last night."

"I thought you wanted a baby?"

"I do but not whilst we're in the villa. You have to wait at least a couple of years."

"Well we'll see." He said and then sat up to take the baby from me. "Does this suit me?"

"I think my ovaries just burst if that answers your question"

****

I went and got changed quickly as Adam took Amelia outside and found a black bikini inside.

I made my way outside and found that Adam was sat on his own away from everyone else.

"Why are you over here?"

"Well I'm not quite sure who has a boy baby and Amelia doesn't need to be around boys. I'm just protecting her."

"You're so cute." I said and took a hold of Amelia. "I think she needs a feed though so we should go over there. Dani and Jack had a girl so we'll sit with them."

"Okay."

We made our way over and I found Amelia's bottle before we sat down next to Jack and Dani.

"Jack you look so stressed out."

"I hate all this noise and the crying. It freaks me out."

"Just chill out and enjoy yourself. Amelia doesn't cry that much so stay with us."

"Adam you look ready for this man."

"I am Jack. I feel fresh and I've got two lovely ladies."

"You're such a sop."

"Actually I need to ask who has a girl?"

"I think Laura and Paul and Alex and Alexandra do."