Date

****Abbey's POV****

"Hi honey." I said and gave her a hug. "Shall we go over here and have a little chat?"

"Sure." She said and we walked over to the bed. "So are you all excited to see me?"

"We just want to have some fun and if you bring some fun than you're welcome here. How long have you been single?"

"I've been single for a couple of years now."

"What do you do?"

"I work as a model now but I was a PR in a law firm." She answered. "I didn't really want to be a model but I fell into it."

"So who have you got your eye on?"

"I think I'm liking Alex but I'm open to everyone. I just want to get to know everyone and see where things could go."

*****

I made my way back over to the fire pit and found Josh there on his own as Samira and Rosie had a chat.

"Hi." I told him. "Sorry I haven't really had a chat with you."

"No it's fine." He said. "So I've been looking at everyone and I'm trying to work out who you're with.l

"I'm paired with Eyal and we've been getting to know each other these past few days."

"Is there romantic feelings there?"

"I think there could be. Obviously we've only been with each other these past couple of days and maybe I've just got to keep my options open."

"Yeah." He said. "I think everyone forgets just because of how quick it goes in here."

"What do you actually do?"

"I work in social media platforming and I'm also into sport. What do you do?"

"I'm actually a professional dancer."

"What type?"

"Ballet and modern. I also teach them to all ages."

"Ahh so what are you thinking of all us newbies?"

"You seem really nice and I've spoken to Megan and she seems lovely. Obviously you've come in here to get what you want and I don't expect you to have loyalties to anyone."

"Do you think anyone in here is worrying?"

"Not from what I've seen. I think though we have an equal number of people secure in relationships and then friends. Neither of which will really care about you coming in."

*****

We made our way over to the sun loungers later and I noticed that Eyal was being off with me. I went and sat on the same sun lounger as him.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Just getting to know all the newbies."

"Yeah I think we just need to get to know them."

Just as we were about to start talking again I heard that Josh had got a text.

"Megan, Josh and Charlie. It's time to play the field. You will each date 3 islanders. Please ask your first date out and get ready to leave the villa."

"Ooh."

"I think I'm going to pick Laura first." Josh said.

"I think I'm going to take out Niall first."

"I'll go for Samira."

"Well I better get ready for it." Laura said and grabbed my hand so we could go in and get ready. "I really don't know why he picked me."