Trust

****Abbey's POV****

"Does it worry you?" I asked Georgia as we cuddled. "I really don't know what to do right now."

"Of course. We all know that josh is a smooth person and in this new villa that person could come out again."

"I feel exactly the same."

"I also don't know how to cope with the fact that I've always kept him on his toes and he might want to keep me on mine."

"Yeah and I know Adam will be attracted to some girl in there. I think they all will and it's about whether he can resist that or not."

"This is a big test babe."

"I don't know what to do and it's stressing me out. I feel like I've let Adam in now."

"Are you attracted to any of the guys in here?"

"I mean I think Frankie and Jack are fit but not more than Adam. Which does worry me."

"Well there's no point in beating yourself up about it now. Just let it all go and have a good time."

"I'll try and you try and forget about Josh. I know he'll be loyal to you."

"Thanks."

****Adam's POV****

We made our way into the second villa and we've all got to know these six new girls that have come in. I'm not going to lie I'm to attracted to Darylle and I think she could be into me as well. I just don't know what to do as I know I've got a great girl in Abbey.

We made our way upstairs into the bedroom where our suitcases have been put in after the girls packed for us.

"Dani packed me some of her underwear." Jack shouted. "This is so her."

I looked through mine and noticed that none of my smart shirts were here before I got to the bottom and found a little note on toilet paper from her.

'I'll miss you baby. Try and remember my adorable little face as I'll remember yours. I'll need a kiss when you get back.'

"Ahh look what Abby left for me." I told them and showed them the note. "I can't do this to her."

"Consider it like this." Wes told me. "If you find a girl in here who you think could make you happier then try it out. You're not an actual couple or anything."

"Wouldn't that break her heart?" I asked.

"It would but you've got to think of yourself. Don't cut yourself off from everyone just because of her."

"Adam do what you want." Jack told me. "But know that Abbey is going to wait for you. I can't see her being swayed by all of this."

****Abbey's POV****

That night we all decided to play charades to get together as a whole group.

"I've got a text." Dani shouted. "It's time to get your juices flowing in tonight's challenge against Casa Amor in 'shaken and stirred'. The villa that completes the challenge in the smallest time will win a cocktail party."

"We can't lose."

I was in the second group behind Charlie and in front of Jack.

"This is disgusting." I shouted as I passed it onto Jack.

We had to make a Bloody Mary so it was burning my throat by the end of it. Especially with the pepper and Worcester sauce.

"Come on Abbey." I heard Georgia shouting. "Don't give up now."