Entering The Villa

****Abbey's POV****

Today was the day I was going o change my life and take a massive jump into the unknown. I'd applied to Love Island on a whim and I didn't actually think I would get a place.

I was pulling up and I could see the villa coming into view. I was wearing my black bikini and I'd got myself all glammed up.

There was no one else on the front so I made my way around the back to find four more girls.

"Hi." I shouted around to them and walked over. "I'm Abbey."

"Hi lovely I'm Samira. "

"Hi I'm Hayley." A blonde said to me. She had a strong Liverpool accent. "You are absolutely stunning."

"I'm Kendall."

"I'm Dani." The last girl said to me and she had a strong Cockney accent. "Are you alright?"

"A bit nervous but I just want to get it over with. I can't wait to move in now."

"You look stunning I don't think you have to worry about the boys." Hayley said. "What do you do?"

"I'm a dancer. I've been doing ballet and modern for basically all of my life. I'm going to miss it whilst I'm in here."

"You have the body of a dancer definitely."

"Thank you. When do you think he boys will come, I'm waiting for them?"

"Hopefully soon." Hayley said. "Should we go and get a drink whilst we wait?"

"Yes please."

"Do how long have you been single?"

"I've been single for a year but none of my relationships have lasted longer than a couple of months. I think I'm still young and I've got time to experiment."

****

We sat down on the sofas and then Caroline came in and sat with us.

"Let's have a chat about boys."

"First let's see the ring." I shouted.

"Are we here for love or lust?" Caroline asked whilst showing us the ring. "We all need a bit of list but it never lasts forever."

"Definitely love. I'm sick of boys who are just in it for their own benefits."

"Let's not waste time should we go and stand ready for them."

"Let's go." Hayley shouted and we made our way over.

"Let's meet our first boy. This is Niall."

A boy walked in who honestly did look like my type but I didn't really want to couple up with him.

"Hi Niall you look very nice today." Caroline said. "How are you liking the look of these beautiful girls?"

"They're all stunning if you ask me."

"Now Niall I'm going to make it a bit easier for you. Girls I'm going to ask you to step forward if you like Niall and then you'll get the choice. But you can have whoever you want."

"If you like the look of Niall please step forward."

I watched Kendall stood forward but none of the rest of us did.