Three's a Cliffhanger

****Abbey's POV****

After Hayley and Kendall left earlier we made our way back inside and I went over to the day bed with Eyal.

"Thank you for picking me. I felt like I did know you was going to pick me but I always have doubts." I told him.

"There was never any doubt in my mind. I don't like Hayley and Kendall and me are finished now."

"Well I guess now we can hopefully just try and take things slow and let things develop."

"We get to sleep in the same bed now as well." He said and winked at me. "Maybe this is your chance to get in my bed."

"Stop it"

"I'm sure you'll enjoy sleeping with me more than Wes."

"In your dreams." I joked.

"Anyway did you see how Georgia reacted in the recoupling?"

"Yeah the way she jumped up like she did was comical. I wanted to give her a right slap."

"I can see why she did it but there was no need."

"No."

****

I made my way over to the kitchen later and I found Georgia in there alone.

"Hi babe I just wanted to speak to you about before." She said. "I know that I may have reacted wrongly but I was just backing my friend."

"I get that you wanted Rosie to stay but at the same time we all have to watch out because someone staying means someone is leaving and we all clicked with her."

"I just wanted my friend to stay and I'll back her to the end."

"Yeah." I told her. "Just watch out next time because she was really upset."

"Yeah and I wanted I speak to you because I know you was friends and I guess you all could have been hurt by my actions."

"Well hopefully we can see past this and just get back to being friends."

****

We made our way into bed and I found out that I was sleeping next to the bed with Wes and Laura.

"Come here for a cuddle." Eyal said when I made my way into the bedroom. "I want to have a snuggle."

"You can have a little cuddle before we go to sleep."

"So did you speak to Georgia?" He asked once I got into bed. "I saw you have a little chat."

"Yeah she apologised and I just told her to look past it. I don't want to be the cause of any drama in here."

"That's probably the best thing to happen as it was just one mistake."

"Yeah."

"Night Islanders." Someone shouted as the lights went off so we cuddled up and went to sleep.

*****

I woke up the next morning and got changed into my yellow bikini when we got told we would be doing some couples yogo.

We had to do some very weird poses which included a downward dog and a little ballerina pose.

"Babe Stop wobbling." I shouted to Eyal as we had to do a balancing pose. "I'm going to fall off."

"You won't I've got you." He said and we both looked over to the side and found Wes and Laura smashing it. "Come on we need to look like them."

We were just about ready to get down when he lost his grip on me and I managed I fall straight on top of him.

"I like this position even more babe."

"I knew you would."

****

We finished up with the yogo and I made my way over to the day bed where I found Laura on her own.

"I bet you enjoyed that yogo didn't you?" I asked her.

"I did and Wes is probably the best person to be paired with for that. He was so flexible."

"What's the deal with you and Wes?" I asked. "How serious did you want this to be?"

"I'm obviously looking for someone to settle down with. I'm 29 and I need I find a husband sooner or later."

"Yeah But I think everyone wants a serious relationship and Wes is actually lovely. I know that I've come her for a relationship and I don't just want it to finish after the villa. I don't like casual relationships."

"Yeah I just need to speak to him and make sure we're on the same page."

"That's probably the best thing to do." I said and pulled her into a hug. "But he's changed so much over the past couple of days so don't worry."

"Yeah."

****

I made my way down to the pool later on. We were all just chilling when Dani got a text.

"Dani and Jack get ready as you are going on your first date. Prepare to leave the villa immediately. #lifesabeach."

"Come on let's go and get ready." I told her.

"I haven't even washed my hair. I'm going on a date and my hair is greasy."

"Babe I don't think Jack is the type of person to be bothered by that."

"But I will." She said. "I'm actually so excited right now."

"Well let's go and make you even more stunning than you already are."

I watched everyone move around her and get her looking ready for the date whilst I sat next to her and reassured her everything will go fine."

"I've spoken to Jack and he's just as excited as you so don't worry. You'll have the best time."

"Thank you."

****

I just chilled whilst they were on their date and I could actually feel how connected I'd become to Dani over these past few days so when she and home I ran in for a hug.

"How was it?" I asked. "I missed you."

"I missed you too babe. We had the most amazing time, went and had a little picnic on the beach."

"That is so romantic."

"Yeah. We even had a little walk. That's the first time I've ever been on the back with someone."

"You do make me laugh Dani."

****

The next morning we woke up pretty late and I went straight into the changing room. I found a yellow bikini that I liked for the day.

I made my way into the balcony with Laura.

"Guys am I being stupid." Laura said. "Who is that?"

I looked over the balcony and I found two boys next the pool.

"Who are they?"

"They must be new." Samira shouted and went inside to get all the other girls. "Have my prayers been answered?"

"Guys." I shouted as we ran downstairs. "There's two new guys outside. We need to go and see them."

"Let's go."

We made our way outside and I found the boys near the fire pit so we all joined them.

"Hi I'm Abbey." I said and gave them both a hug. "Nice to meet you."

"I'm Charlie."

"I'm Josh."

We were all just chatting when another girl walked in and we all just stood there in shock.

"What is going on?"

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

I absolutely hate Hayley. Any opinions on this.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx