Refuse

****Abbey's POV****

I woke up the next morning all cuddled up in Adam's arms as he led there still in a deep sleep. I unwrapped his arms from me and made my way into the dressing room to get changed. I got into a green crossed bikini and my denim shorts.

I went out into the kitchen area and found all the boys sat on one of the day beds.

"Hi love." Adam shouted. "Come over."

"Are you lot chatting about boys stuff?"

"No were just having a chat."

I then went over and led almost on top of Adam as there was no space on the bed.

"So what happened with you last night Jack?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just had a chat with Laura out her and she seems like a nice girl."

"There was definitely more to it than that." Adam said. "You kissed her didn't you."

"No." He said but pulled a face which made it obvious he was lying.

"Oh my goodness." Wes shouted which led all the boys to jump up and start cheering.

"You lot really are mad."

"Abbey You should have seen it yesterday when Adam came out?"

"Please tell me you didn't tell them all about it?" I asked Adam.

"No I just told them the basics. You know I wouldn't do that to you."

"He didn't say anything Abbey. But we could all tell he was very happy."

"I'm glad."

****

I made my way over to Laura later as she was sunbathing on the side.

"Laura please can you rub the cream onto my shoulders?" I asked.

"Sure hun."

I went and sat in between her legs, almost like she was giving me a massage.

"So I've got something to tell you." I said. "I was talking to the boys earlier and Jack said that he kissed Laura last night."

"Really?"

"Really."

"I thought him and Steph had something going on."

"I think Steph liked him but he's gone for Laura. But then Alex has also gone for her so I don't know how he feels about this."

"I mean that just shows how lucky I was to get out of that situation. I just want to be around people I know care about me."

"Paul was very nice about you earlier." Alex said and joined the conversation. "He was more positive about you then the other girls."

"I do really like him and I think he's a genuine guy. I just don't want to rush into anything and then have my heart broken again."

"Take things slow then." Alex said. "He doesn't want to rush into anything either."

"I think he's different. I've had a couple of conversations with him now and he's very respectful."

"He's also good looking."

"Perfect for you."

I really do hope Laura and Paul try and have something. She's had some bad luck in here and I just want her to be happy.

****

We were all sat around later when Jack got a text.

"Islanders tonight there will be a recoupling. Georgia and Sam will choose first, the remaining boys will then choose who they want to couple up with."