THANK YOU FOR 200K

I seriously have no words to say to any of you but thank you and I love you.

Thank you for supporting me through this journey of writing. Thank you for putting up with all the plot twists that triggered most of you and wanted to stop reading but still continued.

Thank you to the readers that always commented and voted. And by always commenting ,, I mean always commenting.

Thank you for the readers who were shy and rarely voted and commented, but still read my book as a silent reader. Your reads made a huge impact on how far this book would get as well.

Thank you for all the people that shared and put this book — and my other books — in their libraries.

Not only has this been fun and emotional to watch the newbie readers stress over my ugly writing in the beginning, but it's been wonderful to see my other books grow as well.

3 O'Clock is getting so much recognition and I'm so happy you all love that book.

Hotline.. mY FUCKING BABY UGHHEHRHJED it's getting the recognition that it deserves and I'm beyond happy.

You're the Father ,, wow. Just wow. That book was going so high up in just 3 days or a week it got 1k and it kept going higher and higher (spREAD SPREAD SPREAD MY WINNNNGSSS LLALLALALALALA sorry) till it reached 11k+ right now and fuckekcmemcnd.

Sleepover and Magic Shop are honestly books that I'm not proud of. In the beginning, I unpublished Magic Shop because I was just going to go back to 3 O'Clock and end it on a cliff hanger lmao. But I kept bringing it back SKSKSKS.

Sleepover is the same. I read that book over and over again, yet, I still don't understand why you all love it so much?? It's just such a knockoff version of Mr. Arrogant even though Mr. Arrogant wiLL NEVER EVER BE RePLICATED BECAUSE THAT WAS THE BOOK EICJEN. But still , I will try to update sleepover for all of you.

Enchantress? Man ,, y'all were so hyped up for that one but I don't see aNYONE FROM THAT HYPING SECTION IN THE ONE CHAPTER OF BOOK RELEASES (maybe 3 actually) HYPING IT UP SO MUCH LIKE Y'ALL WANTED THE BOOK EARLY SO I GAVE IT EARLY SMH. lmao I'm still grateful though. I'm proud of that book because my writing is different there from most of my books.

Now, I don't know if any of my new readers know but Wrong Photo isn't my first book at all. I actually unpublished my first book because I could never finish it. I republished it for the laughs last year, and some of you actually liked it. So it's going through a HUGE editing process because my writing was the shittiest writing ever. Im so glad I knew the difference between you're and your when I read it sksksksk.

Seriously though, this has been the best thing ever. It's making me cry because In these chapters I showed when I got 300 reads, 700 reads, 1k reads, and how much I cried over them and to see this much amount of success is just— uejxjecjjdcj.

You all are the best readers an author can ask for and I hope you all will continue to hold my hand while we run through this journey together. Woah a bitch got poetic ????

Please don't forget if you need any help, I'm one message away. ❤️ or read hotline and see what my baby Yoongi and his yum yum go through together and then maybe your problems will be cured. tHIS ISNT A SHAMELESS PROMO SHUSHAN BYE