126 || WRONG PERSON

Sorry for not updating.

꧁꧂

The next morning, your eyes fluttered opened. The curtains were still shut so it was still nice and dark, comfy too. You could fall back to sleep like this, cuddled into jimi-

The most warm thing you've slept on was no where near to be found. You weren't cuddling with Jimin, nor could you hear his heartbeat. Every time he wasn't with you to wake up, you'd feel empty and cry. It's been bad for you since he was gone and pretended that you didn't exist to him. It hurt.

But what hurt most was when a string of pain came down by your thighs and stomach. Your arms wrapped around your body, tightening its grip in hope the pain would go away. Now, for some people, it's not that bad. It's just a slight pain and they can walk, but for you, it hurt like a mother fucking bitch.

The pain during sex that subsided and became pleasure came back this morning to just give you a welcome to the reality of loosing your virginity, it's not all pleasure!

Just when you were about to call out for Jimin, the bathroom door opened with steam coming out of it and once it vaporized, a shirtless Jimin walked out with a towel hanging low on his stomach. His pink hair was hanging low, some stuck to his forehead. He looked unreal, but that didn't help your pain go away—you hoped it would've.

Jimin heard slight whimpers and immediately came to your side. "Hey, baby, what's wrong?" He asked, highly concerned.

You pointed at your lower abdomen and he then understood what was going on with you. The pain after losing your virginity. It was different for all genders. Yes, even males. Of course they can hurt too.

"Ah, i get it. The best thing is to take a warm shower." , "but I can't mo-" He got off the bed and lifted you up bridle style, taking you to the humongous bathroom that had gold literally almost everywhere. Donald trumps bathroom who?

Jimin placed you onto the countertop and started to strip you of the clothes he put you in yesterday. Your face flushed and you tried to cover yourself but he just laughed as you two played the whacking game. You'd move your arm to cover and he pulled it back, then you'd push his back and repeat.

"I've seen everything already!" He laughed out as you successfully attempted to keep his hands away from you.

"I don't care, I was in the mood for that stuff!" You said, huffing out air. His laughing and cheery self stopped and a more darker, lustful jimin came out. He popped out a small "oh" and came closer to you.

Your arms tightened around your body, covering the parts most important as you leaned back while his body inched closer. Keep in mind that Jimin is still in a towel, almost fully naked.

His hands suddenly slapped onto your thigh and you yelped.

As his lips inched closer to you, those beautiful eyes he adores shut close tight. The soft, plump lips that were supposed to kiss you, never came in contact with your own lips that fit perfectly with his. Instead, his breath hit your ear and goosebumps formed.

"What if I get back into that shower, you in it with me, and I wash you?" Heat rushed up to your cheeks and arousal started to hit your core as he bit down on your earlobe, nibbling down it as he then released it by pulling on it to the side softly with his teeth. As well as suggestion something. A sigh left your lips and those beautiful eyes he loved opened again. Narrowing your eyes, you watched as his slightly dried pink hair touched your skin and his mouth pressed against your neck, leaving small kisses. He then continued, "I'll touch your body, make sure everywhere is clean.."