115 || WRONG PERSON

FLASHBACK - DAY OF CHAOS.
JIMIN'S P.O.V

꧁꧂

The moment Namjoon placed his hand on the door, I lost it. He wasn't going to take what I love the most away from me, not again. What he did with Mijin and I will not repeat.

And I ran to the door, but it was too late. He shot her. My love got shot in front of my eyes, not just once, but twice. The bullets penetrated her beautiful silky skin, swimming inside her body and causing blood to gush out. It was horrible, my heart crashed to the ground.

My knees failed on me and I started to fall to the ground, shaking and touching the body that was now unconscious and leaking out blood. Not like that one ladies. I called out her name, basically screaming it but no response.

Tearing a huge chunk of my shirt, I quickly asked for assistance from Taehyung, but he was too busy beating the life out of my former best friend who went crazy with Yoongi, but he grabbed his phone and called 911. So instead, Mijin came down with Sohyee, the two crying and panicking.

"Hold her up for me. I need to try and stop the bleeding." Somehow managing to stay calm, I told the two girls and they listened. Both of them positioned Y/N and I wrapped the torn cloth around her wounded body tightly, applying pressure. Now I'm no doctor, but Isn't that what you're supposed to do? I mean, I saw it in a bunch of movies. Mission Impossible and those horror movies taught me well.

The bleeding did stop and the ambulance as well as a whole swat force barged into her house, taking the criminal. Namjoon was now arrested with ease and the ambulance quickly placed Y/N on the gurney, rushing her out. The blue, red, and white lights flashed. Sirens were flared and each respected member of their vehicles rushed out as did I.

My soul focus was on Y/N and the rest of the people inside the house did the same, rushing out of the house.

Negative thoughts ran through my mind. She was going to leave me. I wasn't going to see the one that I loved anymore. It was over. Because of me. Because of Namjoon.

I didn't care about the speed I was going. All I cared about was Y/N. The tears blurred my vision but I knew these roads like no other.

And the ambulance stopped as I parked my car terribly. They took Y/N out and started screaming for a room, blood, injections, and what not. The one at the front desk went on the speaker and asked for the top surgeon to come. Which he did.

I followed everyone but they pushed me aside. No matter how much I screamed and cried, they wouldn't let me in. Taehyung and the rest of them came in, holding me back as their own tears spilled. They knew I couldn't leave her alone. But I had to, because life wasn't in my favor.

I guess karma was biting me back for all the crimes and actions I did. So I left the hospital, rushing to the next place where the man who ruined me laid at and would forever be at.

The police station was packed as I arrived and I rushed in, immediately finding Namjoon. Once I did, I grabbed him away. His hands were cuffed so he couldn't harm me once I punched him. But the cops held me back and struggled to calm me down. Some pitied me but at this point, I couldn't care.

"Be careful Park, you know how I was when we teamed up." I knew very well.

"You know that even if I was held hostage or even if I'm being condemned to this place for life, my plans and people will go after everyone!" He said as he was being dragged away. As his figure was perishing from my sight, he yelled one more thing.

"Don't think my minions are leaving Y/N alone! If you don't leave her life, I'll make sure she definitely will! Leave Y/N's life and forget about her, act like you don't know her. If you don't then the people I hired to be on watch will definitely take care of her and your friends." And that was the last thing I heard from Kim Namjoon as he left. But he wasn't leaving my life.

The cops shut him up and locked him somewhere far away. They set up a time to get judged and for the witnesses to come. Just as the police men were about to ask me to be a witness, I ran out of the station. Kim Namjoon had his men all over.

Kim Namjoon had his men disguised as regular everyday people. Kim Namjoon will send people to ask about Y/N.

Kim Namjoon made me trust nobody. Kim Namjoon, made me leave Y/N.