|| 94 ||

Word Count ; 1.2k+ words

Suggestion ;

Play Crystal Snow

Sea

Don't Leave Me

Spring Day (any version)

Or some other nostalgic / sad song. Or not because it's not the full chapter.

This is a two part chapter that is  full of emotion (to people who actually cry at my angst's or just sad writing in general) and is almost leading to the end of the book / continuing to the next one.

Also slight trigger warning ??

-

Fear struck Y/N as she opened up the door | to Narnia Lololol okay sorry | to show the spawn of Satan standing in front of her with a gun pointed at an innocent human beings head. Words that were spilling out of his mouth were going right past her ear. All she could focus on was the state of this man that the spawn of Satan had held near him with the weapon that could kill someone in an instant.

"Y/N who the hell is at the-"

Y/N stumbled back, shocked at the whole entire situation. Taehyung was the one that came to ask her what's wrong and In doing so, he became like how she was. Frozen, scared, fearful for the persons life at hands right now. Jimin came rushing towards them, opening the door all the way so everyone in the room could see who's there.

Yoongi, Sohyee, Jimin, and Mijin were also shocked at who was at the door and what he had. Their hearts were all plummeting to the ground. Their bodies were all frozen into place, unable to move or even breathe because if one of them released a single breath, moved a muscle or even blinked, the person they all—if not all then somewhat—know will perish right before them. A sight that will be heartbreaking, soul crushing, will never be able to leave their minds. Even in the afterlife.

Namjoon was standing at the door. His hair all crazy, clothes full of holes, breath shaky, face flushed, and eyes twitching in a crazy manner. And next to Namjoon was the boy who just wanted love and attention from another boy who was struggling to move on from his not so deceased wife, Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook was streaming tears out of his eyes, saying words that none of them could hear at this moment, but taking a guess it would be pleading for his life or saying save me, help me, even don't come near me. He could barley get the words out as he was in a state of panic. Jungkook couldn't speak properly, he was stuttering like crazy.