121 || WRONG PERSON

"So.. you forgive us?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah. But if you ever lie to me again then I will shoot your brains out." They all laughed, but you weren't joking. You just gave them a serious look and all their mouths shaped an 'O.'

But you all laughed afterwards when Taehyung said something stupid and Jin started scolding him, but he used his dialect and said something rude, in which jin puffed his face up and tried to come back with a better remark. Everyone was having a good time, except Yoongi.

Sohyee was talking to Mijin about things. You and Jimin would just casually eat each other's faces but then jungkook would cover his "virgin eyes," and Hoseok would do some funny dance that would make everyone roll on the floor, except yoongi.

"You guys do realize you can't stay together for a long time, right?" Yoongi suddenly spoke for what it seemed like the first time today. Everyone stopped doing whatever shit they had going on and just stared at him.

"Honey, lets not talk-" Yoongi interrupted his wife with a cold stare, but she just gave one back.

"You know I'm right. This won't last long. Namjoon probably has cameras bugged here or something that could put Y/N and all of us in danger." Jimin bit his lip as the rest pulled theirs in. They all agreed in silence but you weren't having it.

"Namjoon can shove a stick up his ass, or I'll do it for him."

Taehyung snorted and Jin slapped his shoulder lightly, even though he wanted to let out noises of giddiness.

"This is serious Y/N."

"If you're so afraid of a man behind bars then leave. We don't need a chicken in here." You said, which caused the rest to gasp lightly and Jimin to look at you with wide eyes. 

"That man is a psychotic murderer who will do whatever it takes for him to get his own way and if he doesn't he will eliminate everyone in sight." Yoongi fired back at you, eyes colder than Antarctica.

"Hey guys let's just calm dow-" Hoseok tried to speak but you both shot him glares that shut him up.

"I don't know if you noticed this, yoongles, but I'm a girl who will get whatever she wants too. I'm a crazy girl who's in love with this man right next to me and I'm not going to let him go for the billionth time, got it?"

And that's all it took for Yoongi to sigh and shut up. It took some time for everyone to bring back the happiness that was once in here, but Jin made a dad joke that everyone either laughed at or slapped him for.

While you were enjoying the atmosphere once again and cuddling with Jimin while the rest were talking and such, part of your mind was thinking of what Namjoon would do or what you would do. And finally, you came to conclusion that you will go to the prison and make sure he calls off all of his men.

"Y/N?"

"Wh- Oh, what's up?" You looked up to see Jimin looking at you with concerned eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly and you nodded with a genuine smile. He leaned down to kiss your forehead and your smile grew wider.

"What, no kiss back?" He asked.

You scoffed but he turned his head, moving a hand up and pointing to his cheek. Moving closer to him, you went in for a little peck to the cheek but he moved and got a kiss on the lips instead. Heat rose up to your cheeks as you stared into his eyes. Those eyes that were filled with love and happiness. Those eyes that you missed dearly even if he was next to you.

"I love you."

Heart fluttering, you said the four words that meant the world to him and yourself back.

"I love you too."

"My daughter is growing up so fast." Jin fake cried out, pulling out a tissue from who knows where and everyone died laughing and Taehyung joined in with crying and consoling Jin.