|| 29 ||

(This is gonna be in Y/N's P.O.V)

-

Today is a terrible day, a day which I dread. Today is the one year anniversary of Mijin's death.

Mijin, she was.. a bright girl. She was too young to leave this world. Although she had to deal with depression and bullies, she never let her smile disappear. They say even when she died, her smile was still on her face.

Buzz buzz.

My alarm went off, it's 5:30 am. I groaned—not because it was 5:30 am but because I had to go to Mijin's grave—as I turned my alarm off.

Once I washed up and changed my clothes to the proper attire to attend a grave, I opened my door and closed it slowly, making sure not to make any noise.

Jimin was still here and I don't want to wake him up. He's not a light sleeper nor a heavy sleeper.

As I made my way to the doorway, I put on my shoes and left the house without waking Jimin up.

Little did I know, he was already awake and watching me leave without saying a word.

Time skip cause yeet.

It was cold, gloomy, basically how it is in the movies when someone dies.

I made my way to where Mijin was buried.

"Hey there, Jinny." I said while placing the bright flowers down. It gave this depressing place some color to it, but it didn't lighten up the mood.

(Mkay I'm going back to your P.O.V because I can't work with Y/N's - lmao)

There was some other flowers placed down beside her grave. "Looks like your old lover stopped by today, huh?" You smiled because she had some company today.

Taking off your jacket, you placed it down so you can sit down without getting your pants dirty.

"I'm sorry I didn't visit you earlier. I was scared, I was scared of facing you again. I was scared that if I came here I would lose it. I was scared that if I saw you like this again, I would do something terrible." Your voice was shaky as you kept talking to the grave.

A hint of you deep down hoped that the person who was laying 6 feet under would just magically appear and accept all your apologizes.

A hint of you hoped that she would come and hug you, to say goodbye to you properly.

"I kept blaming you for what happened. I kept saying it was your fault, it was all you fault that you died," Your eyes were now stinging. Tears were soon to fall out of them, "But it wasn't. It was all my fault."

Those tears that were all built up through this year, they all decided to fall now. You became a broken mess. Your sobs were shaking, your breath was unsteady.

After what seemed like hours and hours of crying, the tears dried. You wiped the remaining off your face and stood up, grabbing your jacket and dusting it off.

"Ah, Sorry for the breakdown Jinny." You flashed a broken smile at the grave that wouldn't talk back to you. Then, you made slowly made your way to the exist of the cemetery

But suddenly, you turned around to say one more thing a big smile formed on your face,

"Don't miss me too much little sis! I'll come back soon!"

You waved at the grave, And then you left, oblivious of who was watching you the whole time.

The figure was was standing there and watching you talk to the unresponsive grave, made its way to it.

"So my Y/N is your big sister, huh Mijin? Who would've guessed." A big grin was plastered on his face.

"The game just got even more interesting, huh? Looks like I'm going to have to stay with Y/N for a longer time than I initially planned." He chuckled at his own words.

Just as he was leaving the cemetery, he could have sworn that he heard her voice, but decided to just shrug it off and leave back to the house.

"You won't succeed, Park Jimin. Not this time you won't."

-

I sorta of cried???