112 || WRONG PERSON

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

"What the fu-"

Taehyung came up to you before you could curse. His hand covered your mouth as his famous box smile popped out. He then said, "Don't curse sweetie, there is a child present." You looked around the house but there wasn't a baby in sight.

The boys outside were just confused, but again, Jimin wasn't. He just seemed anxious to get out of here. You bit Taehyung's hand and he whined in pain, shaking his hand and then looking to his wife to back him up, but all Mijin did was laugh. Her laugh was cut off as you moved away, inviting the boys in. Her focus wasn't on the 3 new boys, but on Jimin.

Taehyung was eyeing him too, but Jimin didn't even spare a glance to anyone anymore. He just wanted to leave.

"Okay, so what is this even about?" You asked, annoyed but happy at the same time because you got to see Sohyee and Yoongi.

"Didn't we make it obvious by the first thing we shouted?" Yoongi questioned, back hugging Sohyee. She slapped his head lightly and he scoffed, kissing her cheek. THEJJXD YOONGI AND SOHYEE ARE MY OTP IN MY BOOKS. THEY WILL FOREVER BE MY OTP.

"It's to celebrate your 6 month survival of not going crazy without that guy you mentioned who was in your coma!" Sohyee exclaimed. It may seem stupid, but most people would have been a depressed potato, wanting to die or not even moving around. But you survived. Well, only because you found Jimin. But it wasn't quite him, says so called Mr. Kang.

"This is honestly the most dumbest thing I've ever heard, but if there's beer, I'm going to call it the best thing ever."

The boys were just standing there, feeling awkward. Letting a little, "Oh," slip out of your mouth, you introduced each one of them. And they all bowed in respect, or as a hello.

"This is Jin, Hoseok, Jungkook and.." Yoongi decided to get a drink, so he let go of Sohyee and went to grab a can of beer. Popping the lid open, he started chugging it down. "And this is Jimin." Yoongi suddenly choked and spit out his drink.

Everyone looked at him but he said he was fine. Sohyee gave him a napkin but the slapped his head once more for spitting his drink out.

"So.. Jin, Hoseok, Jungkook, Jimin, since you're already here, let's party!!" Tae said happily and they all agreed. Even Jimin this time but it was more of a him going to get a drink as a yes. As the party went on, everyone got to know each other a bit more. But Jimin was more of an outcast, he talked here and there. Tae would make the rest talk more, but not Jimin. He acted as if Jimin didn't exist, which was weird. And you suspected something, but for now, you brushed it off and enjoyed the party.