|| 61 ||

Silence.

Dead silence.

Nobody dared to speak. Nobody dared to move. And nobody dared to breathe.

Y/N's heart was crumbling. The man she loved, the man she spent years fawning over, the man that showed up at her door and changed her life, turned out to be the man that killed her sister and the man that cheated on her.

He turned out to just be using her. Never did he love her.

Taehyung came out of the bathroom and was furious. He grabbed Jimin, pulling him up and giving him a deserved punch in the jaw.

"YOU KILLED MY WIFE WHO WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD."

Punch again.

"THEN YOU WERE TRYING TO TAKE Y/N FROM ME."

And again, another punch.

"NOW YOU CHEATED ON HER."

Another punch

After another

Until Jimin's face was bruised and bleeding.

Yoongi had enough and pulled Taehyung back with all his might because damn that kid was building up all his anger on Jimin for a while now and he was just waiting for him to fuck up so he can take it all out on him.

"What's next huh, you're going to kill Y/N? You're going to take her away from me like you did with Mijin!?" Taehyung screamed, his face was red and his veins popped out.

After Jimin regained his composure, he looked Taehyung dead in the eye, "I took Mijin away because it was hard for me to trust her after she broke me countless times."

Taehyung basically roared in anger and tried to escape Yoongi's grip but he was too strong. So Yoongi pushed him down and sat on him, the guy is heavier than he seems because he sleeps too much.

Still, Taehyung tried to break free.

"And as for Y/N..." His words trailed off as he turned to face her. She was silently crying the whole time.

He took a step forward and grabbed her wrist, pulling her closer and moving another hand up to her cheeks, wiping the wet substance off her face.

He stared into her teary eyes as hers stared into his. She wanted to leave and run away, or die.

"I can't take someone I love away from my life for good."