|| 73 ||

All of them exited their rooms.

Mijin as well but she had to hold onto Taehyung for support since she was still weak.

Yoongi was at the door, he opened it to find 3 cops standing there.

And to the background was a bunch of other cop cars with a many other police officers.

Y/N started quietly sobbing and Jimin then finally understood why she said sorry.

"Who here is Park Jimin?"

(The cops don't pay attention to social media so keep that in mind)

Nobody spoke. It was silent.

The police officers were getting quite annoyed and shouted, "I won't ask again, who is Park Jimin?! If nobody will tell me then I will put all of you under arrest!"

Jimin suddenly walked forward which made the cops eye him, but instead of him saying he is Park Jimin, the unexpected happened.

Yoongi spoke,

"I'm Park Jimin."

And with that, the police took him forcefully, one pushing him down the house steps harshly,  and he got shoved into the car. The other police group left.

They ignored Jimin's shouts of him saying he's lying and that he is the real Park Jimin.

Soon they just got into the car and drove off.

Taehyung left mijin in Y/N's arms as both him and Jimin ran after the car with different colored flashing lights, screaming for their Hyung to come back.

But they couldn't get him back.

-

I'm not sobbing at my writing tsk.

𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎 | 𝐏𝐉𝐌 ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara