|| 46 ||

Back to the Instagram posts we go -

-

k.imtaehyung:

❤️ 2,732,920 likes              1,629,762 comments

k.imtaehyung: lunch date with. . . @TaehyungsBestGirl ! She's so cute when she doesn't want to be in the picture. Oh , yeah also I'm joined with , @Park_Jimin 😕

View all 1,629,762 comments

Min_Yoongi: He's so sad because Jimin joined in , lmaooooo

TaehyungsBestGirl: OMG TAEHYUNG YOU CHANGED MY INSTAGRAM NAME HOW DARE YOU.

Hoesuuccc: lMFAOOOO JIMIN'S A THIRD WHEEL

GoldenJeon: @k.imtaehyung so this is where you went?? To him and Y/N?? I SEE. I THOUGHT YOU GAVE UP ON JIMIN A LONG TIME AGO BUT NOPE. YOU'RE GOING FOR BOTH OF THEM.

Park_Jimin: @k.imtaehyung I hate you. @TaehyungsBestGirl baby change your name back 😭😭

Lisa💕: Well , making Jimin feel like a third wheel will definitely get him back to me , so good job Tae !!!

TaehyungsBestGirl: this bitch is still alive ???

Koko: @TaehyungsBestGirl LOL

Clutz114: I ship Y/N and Tae

GoldenJeon: I will murder -

k.imtaehyung has disabled comments!

-

Taehyung smiled cheekily as he saw the reaction from You and Jimin.

You were smiling but got annoyed at Lisa's comment. While Jimin was just deeply angry at basically the whole world.

"She's my girlfriend.. !~" He whined before taking a sip of his drink. You giggled because seeing this side of Jimin was adorable.

"Jealous are we now, Jimin?" Taehyung said before putting his straw in his mouth and sucking the rest of the delicious drink up.

Jimin played with his straw whilst glaring at Taehyung, "Of course I am, she is my girlfriend after all. Why wouldn't I be jealous?" He spoke out.

Taehyung then leaned closer to Jimin as he whispered, "But you don't feel anything for her Jimin, so why are you jealous now? Could you perhaps.. be feeling attraction towards her now?"

"What are you two talking about now?" You asked while staring at them suspiciously.

Taehyung shook his head before putting on an adorable smile. "Nothing!"

"Yeah.. Nothing." Jimin responded before slurping his drink up.