|| 48 ||

-

-

"Chim ~" Y/N chimed out, which caused my eyes to flutter open.

I looked down to see Y/N smiling at me. Her warm, beautiful smile that could kill anyone.

"Good morning." She said sweetly, that dangerous smile still on her face.

"Good morning."

She slowly got up but I pulled her back down. She made an 'Oof' sound as her body hit mine. Then her giggles came out of her mouth.

They were intoxicating. Those giggles were the most adorable noises ever. Oh how soft they'd make a cold person become, but not me. (lolollllol Sike you thought you trick ass bitc-)

"Jiminie, we have to get ready!" As she said that a playful whine escaped my lips as I then wrapped my arms around her tiny body.

My legs then entangled into hers, stopping her from moving any further.

"Noooo, lets just stay like this." My head leaned down to her neck, nuzzling into it. Her breath hitched as my hot breath hit it.

"But today's the day of our date.. we were going to the fair.." I could sense the pout that was on her face, but I still didn't budge.

"Fine, I guess I'll just take Yoongi Oppa with me." She said which caused me to immediately release her and run towards the bathroom to wash up.

Her laughter went through the somewhat quiet house.

Time skip cuz I'm lazy and s m h

We both reached the fair, our hands interlocked together.

Y/N was wearing a white skirt paired with a pink cropped hoodie along with white converse and a little purse that was around her.

I was wearing black ripped jeans with a white shirt tucked inside along with a denim jacket on top and a white hat. (Baepsae dance practice music vid Yeet)

Our hands were swinging back and forth as we continued to walk and find the rides we want to go on.

"Jiminie, let's save the Ferris wheel for last, Okay?" She said, I just nodded.

After a while, we found some cool rides to go on. We went to play a basketball game too, Y/N was trying to show me her "pro skills" in it. But she missed almost all of the shots.

"Yah.. it's because I haven't played in a long time! I was actually really good back in high school." She defended while pouting.

I was just laughing while pulling out some money to give to worker of this booth. The worker pressed a button and all the basketballs came back down.

(We're changing to Y/N's P.O.V for this part-)

"I'll show you how to do it." He said as he came behind me and grabbed my arms gently before he put the ball in my hand. Jimin then put my arms up in the correct form to throw it.

His touch drives me crazy, everything about him still drives me crazy. I can't just scream and cry like I used to when I saw him on anything or anywhere.

He'd think I'm a total freak again and just leave me.

Since I was a bit shorter than Jimin, he leaned down. His chin rested on my shoulder as his arms were still in place with mine.

He said to shoot, so I did, with his help. And the ball made it in. We continued to do that together until all the basketballs were in.

"That's how you do it." He whispered before moving back and picking the choice of which stuffed animal he should get.

There were tingles and butterflies still going around my body. I just stood there, like my life has been completed, I didn't need to move.

Jimin picked the prize.

A bunny.

He came back and handed it to me, "A cute bunny should go to a cute girl." A smile then formed on his face as I took it.

I stuttered a thank you. Dammit Y/N you're so stupid stop stuttering around your boyfriend he probably thinks your weird

But not really, in fact, that was the complete opposite he was thinking. He found it cute and precious, something new built up in him. The actions that you did were just too much for him to handle and when you woke him up this morning, he felt like a reborn man.

"It's getting dark now.. let's go on the Ferris wheel." Was all he heard before I took him to our desired destination.

-

It's gonna be long so next chapter will finish the flashback