113 || WRONG PERSON

Before y'all comment
Saying what and I'm confused
Wait for the A/N at the end.
I'll explain better.
If you're still confused,
Dm me or message me on
My board. Kk bye. It's 4 am.
The a/n is really important so please
Don't skip it and just read.

-

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

The party ended with everyone becoming wasted. Sohyee and Yoongi went to a guest room. Mijin and Tae slept in her old room and Jin, Jungkook, And hobi shared another room.

Jimin was currently helping you clean the place up because you two weren't that drunk. But there was an awkward silence and you didn't like it one bit. Sadly, you couldn't start small talk because everyone knows, small talk is the worst.

After the place was cleaned, Jimin actually spoke up for once but asked for some Advil because he started to get a headache. Going to the kitchen, you looking through the cabinets to find Advil. Opening up the last one, you found it but it wasn't at your reach. Sighing, you tip toed, trying to get it. Fingers brushing over the bottle, you suddenly felt someone push up against you.

Heat rose up to your cheeks as Jimin grabbed the bottle himself. Instead of just moving away and grabbing water, he just stayed like how he was. Pressed up against you while his hand still stayed up, holding the bottle that was caged in the cabinet still.

But after a minute, he quickly moved away and grabbed water, taking some Advil and just leaving his cup after drinking it and swallowing the pill down. You regained your composure and sighed afterwards.

Thinking Jimin would leave, he just sat down on your single couch, looking at you who decided to fixate some hot chocolate. Nothing can go wrong if there is a cup of hot coco in someone's hand.

Being a generous person, you made another cup for Jimin, making heart shapes out of the whipped cream for each cup and then walking to him in a steady pace with the cups in your hand. You reached out the hand with his cup and he gladly took it, mumbling out a thank you. Smiling at that, you went to the L shaped couch, sitting down.

Minutes passed and it was just silent. You two didn't talk at all, just glance at each other here and there. But finally, gathering up the courage to talk, Jimin opened his mouth before you.

"So, explain more about why you celebrated surviving?"

Drinking another sip of the hot, yet delicious flavored coco, you placed the cup down and started off explaining. "As you may be well aware, I was in a coma for 7 months," He nodded and you continued, "Well, through those 7 months, I basically had a 7 month dream about me and a guy, Taehyung, my sister, and.. other people."