|| 90 ||

Y/N came home after Jimin had left from the police station. Her heart was hurting with every step she took towards her house—that she had open up to her friends.

She kept the sobs in for later for when she rested her head onto the pillow that was switched between the two lovers because one wanted the fluffier one, or because they had a pillow fight and they randomly switched the pillows without knowing. Either way, his scent would still linger on both sides of the queen size bed.

As she stepped into the house, it was silent. Taehyung was probably in his room and Yoongi, well, he must have gone home. Little did they know he was going to hotline for the final chapter snwnsnendn. #Noshameinselfpromo

She inhaled the suffocating air—despite how empty the room was, it was suffocating her because she though Jimin was gone—and exhaled as she walked towards the kitchen, placing her coat on the counter top and then taking small steps to the dreaded room.

But before she landed her hand onto the silver door knob, giggles emitted from the other side of the hall. One deep and the other two childish.

As much as she wanted to be happy for Taehyung and for herself since they found Mijin, she just wasn't. I mean, if the love of your life was leaving but your not so dead sister came back, which just happened but author-nim changed p.o.v cuz why not. how long would the happiness stay for? Not for very long.

The knob twisted and the door was pushed open to reveal an empty room. The air in the room felt like it was being sucked out. It seemed as if all the bright colors of the clothes, desks, walls, carpets, stuffed animals, and more, were being drained of its wonderful aspects. The certain things that made this room feel comfortable were now somehow leaving.

Her lips quivered as the thought of Jimin not coming back until he fixes himself ran across her mind like a painter with his brush. They would stroke back and forth with the different colors, making a weird masterpiece that people can interpret different things or just one specific piece of art. Where in this case, the painting that can be interpreted in many different ways was Y/N's mind right now. Jimin could come back, never come back, leave her forever, forget about her, find someone new, or come back being all emotionless and just stab her endless times. There were so many possibilities.

The room for some reason felt hot. Even though the heater wasn't on and outside was just the perfect weather, it was just way too hot.

But it wasn't the room itself, it was her. She felt hot because her heart was burning. Her thoughts were going everywhere and they definitely weren't good ones. She felt a panic attack coming soon or she was just about to go crazy.

Too many memories flooded through her brain and the memories of just having late night cuddle sessions or talks. Even hot make out sessions as well that would sometimes go overboard but she always teased him and left him hanging.

Not knowing that tears were already brimming her eyes, threatening to fall at any moment now, she grabbed the pillow that had lingered his scent and whispered desperately, "Please come back."

And as if her whispers and desperate needs were heard, a pair of muscular arms wrapped around her tightly, showing that they never wanted to let her go for even a millisecond, he whispered into her ear, "I realized, I'm a better man when I'm with you."

-

2 days ago this book was at 15k

2 days later this book reached 16k.

IM SOBBING. UGH I LOVE YOU GUYS. NENDNNENDNS

I wanted this to be the end but no

I have a plot twist

That's gonna make you all hate me.

That's all I'm saying :")

Also if someone can recommend some good ffs for me to read, that'd be great because I read everything in my library and I wanna read :((