|| 58 ||

Jimin's body froze, his mind froze as well. It seemed like the whole world froze. Mijin even stopped screaming and squirming around.

She's pregnant.

Is it even mine?

No. Of course it's Taehyung's baby.

I can't believe this littl-

"Jimin it's YOUR baby."

And then he turned around, faster than lightning as he then made his way to Mijin. He got onto his knees again and stared into her helpless eyes once more.

"It's.. my baby?" He asked and she nodded.

Jimin May be a crazy psychotic bitchy killer, but he still does have a soft spot. Mijin was the one that triggered that soft spot. And it was hard for him to just let her be killed, but he had to do it.

But this feeling he got, the feeling of becoming a father to someone he truly loved, it made him undeniably happy. Also a wave of relief washed over him now that Namjoon doesn't have to kill her.

"We're going to have a.. a baby?" His eyes lit up while he stared at her and then at her small stomach. Tears brimmed her eyes as she repeated yes.

Jimin started to untie her. Once he finished, she tried to stand but her body was weak. Jimin noticed and became her support, she smiled at his action—but the smile was out of fear that he'd figure out she lied.

The two started walking out slowly—Jimin being extra careful—and once they reached the exit, Jimin kissed her forehead.

As Jimin opened up the only exit that wasn't locked in the garage, bright light hit mijin's face, making her squint.

But once they reached outside, all of Jimin's "minions" were there. Even Namjoon. But Namjoon had something in his hand. A journal.

He handed it to Jimin. Jimin was puzzled as to why he gave him the journal. But once he opened up the pages he recognized that it was Mijin's journal.

He flipped through the journal and saw 'Taehyung this and Taehyung that.' Frankly it annoyed him.

There was mentions of Jimin, but not any good ones. Like this,

Jimin drugged me and he took advantage of me. The guy didn't even wear protection. Luckily, I'm not pregnant with his baby. Sigh, Jimin has been making me do things behind tae's back for a while and I absolutely hate it. But if it keeps me from dying and Tae, I'm for it. Because if tae got killed, I would just.. I don't even want to imagine it.

His heart completely shattered everywhere once he read the next page.

"I'm so happy. I'm really happy. Taehyung and i.. did it. And we were aiming for a baby. And now, I'm pregnant with his child. Tae and I are going to have another member to our family! I can't wait to surprise him today!

Jimin didn't even realize the (blood sweat and) tears that were falling on the journal. Mijin had seen the journal and she panicked internally already. Then she saw the (blood sweat and) tears that fell on it.

"Jimin I-"

He slammed the journal aggressively and pushed her away. Since she was already weak she had lost her balance and fell on the floor.

"Kill her." Was the last words he spoke as he walked away with a broken heart once more, the last remaining happiness that lingered inside of him were shattered with lies.

And the screams came out again while the men took her back inside to finish their job.

To get more graphi-

-

Yoongi clicked out of the video before it could get any worse.

He was speechless, but he knew what he had to do.

As he got back to the chat, he went back to the chat and typed,

-

Min_Yoongi: I wont help you get revenge on Jimin. He didn't do anything but got a broken heart and web of lies sprung at him. It was your doing Namjoon. You made Jimin like this. Go kill yourself instead of trying to hurt Jimin. You're no better than the creation you made.

-

JEJKXKSXK

THANKS FOR 3K BABIES JEJXKSK

but I feel like this story is getting shitter and shitter every time I post - coughejxjsjkxd

But thanks for 3K I go sob